Master Zone

I know there is one and that is the one I'm talking about.

Donators will know that there are 6 monsters at the donator zone. My suggestion is to add those monsters at the Master Zone. Since the Master Zone is a place for any player with 1000 kills and beyond, they should get more than just a zone for getting such an achievement.

Support, but I think rather than the Donator Bosses, the old bosses should be added.

Morrigans, Statius, and Zuriel Boss (Players who've played eco months ago know what I mean.)

This is a great idea. The bosses on the economy world were awesome. Fun to kill and they were just like the RoatPkz Champ on the spawn world, except they dropped the items that the boss was.

Example: Statius' boss dropped Statius' platelegs, Statius' platebody and Statius' full helm.

Agree or Disagree, explain why you think this (if you can).

Support List: 
Sinster (50/50)
Greater387
Fight 4 You
Lost Ags
Godsword
Robes
Yungkidgf
Flare
Repent
Mdawg
Im A New frog
Prokoer
 El Jefe
Savior1st
Yo Im Kevin
Mountains
Hamitoksaeta
Stryker Pwnz
Sexy Beast
Hasham
Braxton
Controlando
Liam Smells
Xlts Magicx
Ahmash
Yoobs
F I Nx M V P
Bunq
Tengaboi (50/50)
Biggy A 2
Oquigo
Ungrateful
Castiel (sort of)
Bad Assgurl (Flapper)
Zoradz
Bride Chucky
Edited by Harley

I'll support this if the donator area gets a much higher drop potential than the npc's at master. I mean at least you're getting the chance, better than before. 

Even if the monsters were the armour bosses and not the donator bosses? The drop rate for those monsters wasn't particularly high lol. Not many people actually got drops. If you wanted the drop rate for donator monsters increased, it would only have to be increased a little bit imo. Thanks for the feedback though. :)

I still support this.

Thx u bb <3

I like it :camel: 

Good to know bic boi. Does your camel like it though? -_-

Even if the monsters were the armour bosses and not the donator bosses? The drop rate for those monsters wasn't particularly high lol. Not many people actually got drops. If you wanted the drop rate for donator monsters increased, it would only have to be increased a little bit imo. Thanks for the feedback though. :)

Thx u bb <3

Good to know bic boi. Does your camel like it though? -_-

I legit feel like everything that donators have are being stripped away, people talking about stripping chaotics away, from npc's at donator island next thing you know it regular players want more custom kits and the ability to ::Bank. 

So, yeah I do want more a higher drop rate potential, or at the very least add in ring of wealth only wearable by donators +. 

I legit feel like everything that donators have are being stripped away, people talking about stripping chaotics away, from npc's at donator island next thing you know it regular players want more custom kits and the ability to ::Bank. 

So, yeah I do want more a higher drop rate potential, or at the very least add in ring of wealth only wearable by donators +. 

The monsters could be swapped with the donators getting both monsters to kill and normal players getting the donator monsters at the master zone which is required after 1k kills (i think ur forgetting that lol). And there's talk of a fucking donator dungeon lol. You're not getting stripped of anything if these monsters get added because you'll get a dungeon full of the fucks lmao.

Edit: I like the ring of wealth idea tho.

Edited by Harley

I'll start off by reminding you that Gretar and Alex (I'm guessing?) are redesigning the master zone. http://roatpkz.com/newforum/index.php?/topic/37-suggestions-likely-to-be-implemented/

Most people don't understand how long you have been waiting for this so it's pretty safe to assume you can't take their word for it, though. LOL

I think donators should never have benefits equal to people who don't donate, so I can't agree with you on the monsters. I would suggest maybe adding 2-3 less, especially considering 1k kills isn't exactly an impossible feat. 

I'd say just wait on the first dev log and remind them about it, and if they keep slacking make it more known how irritated you are. I'm sure they will address all questions in the first non-stability dev log.

BITCH THAT SAYS "MAY". I DON'T BANK ON MAY WITH ANYTHING.

Like I said to Castiel, if the donator dungeon gets added, then it wouldn't be equal benefits lol. A dungeon would consist of a total of like 60 monsters, probably more. 3-4 monsters on a master zone is A LOT less than that lmao.

I've been waiting since that zone was added lol, and that was a long fkn time ago, months before I made the original thread lol, which was literally over 2 years ago (14/06/2013).

BITCH THAT SAYS "MAY". I DON'T BANK ON MAY WITH ANYTHING.

Like I said to Castiel, if the donator dungeon gets added, then it wouldn't be equal benefits lol. A dungeon would consist of a total of like 60 monsters, probably more. 3-4 monsters on a master zone is A LOT less than that lmao.

I've been waiting since that zone was added lol, and that was a long fkn time ago, months before I made the original thread lol, which was literally over 2 years ago (14/06/2013).

We legit have 6 npc's at donator island. 3-4 npc's at master zone is 66.7 percent of our npc count. So, I don't mind if you guys get those npc's just as long as ring of wealth gets added or the drop rate potential increases drastically for donators. 

Edited by Castial

We legit have 6 npc's at donator island. 3-4 npc's at master zone is 66.7 percent of our npc count. So, I don't mind if you guys get those npc's just as long as ring of wealth gets added or the drop rate potential increases drastically for donators. 

DO I HAVE TO BRING UP THE DONATOR DUNGEON AGAIN?? I'm tellin' you, if that dungeon gets added, then it would be better for donators while f2p players would get a tenth of the monsters you would, probably less, which is reasonable imo. Also, donators can access the master zone as well lol, so it's not like they don't get to use the master zone monsters. They would be able to kill any 1 of 9-10 monsters, so they still have 6 more monsters than a regular player.

Also, 3-4 isn't 66.7 perecent of the npc's lol. you'd have to say just 4 for dat u newb.

Edited by Harley

DO I HAVE TO BRING UP THE DONATOR DUNGEON AGAIN?? I'm tellin' you, if that dungeon gets added, then it would be better for donators while f2p players would get a tenth of the monsters you would, probably less, which is reasonable imo. Also, donators can access the master zone as well lol, so it's not like they don't get to use the master zone monsters. They would be able to kill any 1 of 9-10 monsters, so they still have 6 more monsters than a regular player.

Also, 3-4 isn't 66.7 perecent of the npc's lol. you'd have to say just 4 for dat u newb.

You're missing the point of taking away from donators, just because we can go to master zone it still means that something donator exclusive was lost. The dungeon is a big if, so I'm simply saying both updates should implanted same time, I don't want to wait months on end while the f2p people get the same benefits as us basically. Ring of wealth just throwing that out there once more. 

Obviously it's 4 I just didn't want to do the math for 3. 

You're missing the point of taking away from donators, just because we can go to master zone it still means that something donator exclusive was lost. The dungeon is a big if, so I'm simply saying both updates should implanted same time, I don't want to wait months on end while the f2p people get the same benefits as us basically. Ring of wealth just throwing that out there once more. 

Obviously it's 4 I just didn't want to do the math for 3. 

That's easier dude.. lol.

I'm not missing the point. I get that it wouldn't be donator exclusive, but you would get 6 more monsters. That's a benefit, is it not?

That's easier dude.. lol.

I'm not missing the point. I get that it wouldn't be donator exclusive, but you would get 6 more monsters. That's a benefit, is it not?

I'll assume you meant 60, and I already did 4 so I just included 3 since you did? lol. 

I wouldn't call it a benefit, on most days I still have the donator island to myself to grind for pkp. More isn't necessarily better, higher drop rate is better. Which would be classified as a benefit. 

Edited by Castial

I'll assume you meant 60, and I already did 4 so I just included 3 since you did? lol. 

I wouldn't call it a benefit, on most days I still have the donator island to myself to grind for pkp. More isn't necessarily better, higher drop rate is better. Which would be classified as a benefit. 

So having more monsters isn't a benefit? oki.. Add the monsters and give you a higher drop rate. That way there's two benefits. People might actually go to the island then.

+1 from all my 83 alts really good idea :x

Thx u bb <3

So having more monsters isn't a benefit? oki.. Add the monsters and give you a higher drop rate. That way there's two benefits. People might actually go to the island then.

Thx u bb <3

It doesn't matter how many you kill, it matters about the drop rate. Higher drop rate is more of a benefit. I suppose technically it's still a benefit. 

Other than that yeah support lol. 

I don't support this, but rather allow people who have 1k+ kills be able to teleport to the "Donator Dungeon" (pedro's dungeon idea) for cheaper pkp then people with less than 1k kills. 

If you go by Pedro's topic, it's a donator only dungeon, not a dungeon for every player.

• Upvote 1

If you go by Pedro's topic, it's a donator only dungeon, not a dungeon for every player.

Yeah, I apologize. I meant this as a donator + 1k+ kills benefit. Sorry. 

Why would players who donate to keep the server alive have the same benefits as people with 1k kills? People could just farm 1k kills on an alt and have access to the dungeon and the server would run out of money eventually

As above, also there are many preventions to stop farming.