Day N Nite, u OK?

On 9/4/2017 at 10:02 AM, SneakR said:

"DAY N NITE" is  "i always run" aka shorty the paki ho chi min city livin beijing curry pumkin soup alt hiding pussy :)

just thought id drop in and let you know :) rip shorty homo 

Shorty go suck alberts toes for pkp

This non-white gook mad for nothing, now I have 5m bank you beaner. Quit crying kiddo, begging me for ags and I rejected, mad af lool.

On 9/3/2017 at 11:54 PM, T O M M Y said:

So this guy decided he was going to call me a faggot and brag about what was his around 2m bank... well i took 100k off him, and then 5 minutes later he sends me these message. Karma is a bitch ;) Thank's albert lelelel

8799a3ab35c31b6bfc6be7a0d9dde74b.png
https://gyazo.com/8799a3ab35c31b6bfc6be7a0d9dde74b

I cleaned Albert for 500k dude, you want some? Try me@duel.

On 9/6/2017 at 9:14 AM, i always run said:

This non-white gook mad for nothing, now I have 5m bank you beaner. Quit crying kiddo, begging me for ags and I rejected, mad af lool.

I cleaned Albert for 500k dude, you want some? Try me@duel.

1. I am white...STRAYA!@!@ 

2. You're a paki gook so dont get even more confused than you already are..

3.EYE stopped playing about a month ago because i got bored not because i got cleaned like. you i dont stake. 

4.I dont beg never have never will. I used to give you things when you were cleaned and begged me before you turned into a pixel hungry rat so try again. yes i still have a more than decent bank.

5.Never been mad or even slightly triggered over something on the internet but as for youuuuuuuuu..

6.need i continue while i work on my max cape on osrs? NTY ty for replying needed to kill some time fishing sucks and so do you :)