Disable skipping target while in combat.

Thread title.  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Disable skipping targets while in combat?

• Yes, obviously.
    • No I'm a pvmer cunt who does this please keep it the same.

1 minute ago, trihard456 said:

Lol. Why should I have to step out to skip a target. That's fucking stupid. You were arguing about pvmers skipping targets. Didn't know npcs were in low wildy m8. But ima vote no now

Since then you would definitely not be in combat. The suggestion is not being in combat, not necessarily stepping out.

Also your first comment lacked any logic as well since if you're getting rushed you probably won't bother skipping the target either.

I'm saying that only person who would vote no to this is a pvmer because they are salty they get dropped all day.

I don't care you vote no since just like that other idiot ''Like my kdr'' you lack the capacity to explain why it would be bad.

Your pvmer tears are not a valid reason.

Are you brain dead? I'm in melee and a dher who becomes my target quickly attacks me. I want to skip. I'm not talking about some kid in dh with 1 hp rushing me. 

I want to pick and choose my targets when i edge pk. Having to leave the wilderness would be a nuisance everytime i want to skip. 

The point i am making is that some people in edge quickly attack you the moment we become targets when i am not interested. 

Edited by trihard456
19 minutes ago, trihard456 said:

Are you brain dead? I'm in melee and a dher who becomes my target quickly attacks me. I want to skip. I'm not talking about some kid in dh with 1 hp rushing me. 

I want to pick and choose my targets when i edge pk. Having to leave the wilderness would be a nuisance everytime i want to skip. 

The point i am making is that some people in edge quickly attack you the moment we become targets when i am not interested. 

I understand you have trouble understanding since melee fights are rng braindead fights anyway, cannot expect too much of you.

You would only have to leave the wilderniss to guarantee you are not in combat.

The scenario you attempt to make us imagine in reality almost never happends.

You go in, you get someone you dont want as target, he rushes you, you immediately skip (current case).

You go in, you get someone you dont want as target, he rushes you, you move two tiles since you're in edge anyway and you skip. (suggestion)

However the going out of wild would only be necessary if the rusher stays on you after the initial rush which is too rare of an occassion to take into account.

You try to make it seem as if normally when you skip they off you and it's fine. While that may be the case: guess what?

People off anyway when their fucking rush has failed.

You're just trying to fabricate shitty arguments in favour of your bullshit just to go against me instead of actually caring about the topic at hand, admit it.

Edited by Headchef420
36 minutes ago, Headchef420 said:

I understand you have trouble understanding since melee fights are rng braindead fights anyway, cannot expect too much of you.

You would only have to leave the wilderniss to guarantee you are not in combat.

The scenario you attempt to make us imagine in reality almost never happends.

You go in, you get someone you dont want as target, he rushes you, you immediately skip (current case).

You go in, you get someone you dont want as target, he rushes you, you move two tiles since you're in edge anyway and you skip. (suggestion)

However the going out of wild would only be necessary if the rusher stays on you after the initial rush which is too rare of an occassion to take into account.

You try to make it seem as if normally when you skip they off you and it's fine. While that may be the case: guess what?

People off anyway when their fucking rush has failed.

You're just trying to fabricate shitty arguments in favour of your bullshit just to go against me instead of actually caring about the topic at hand, admit it.

You clearly dont pk enough do you? I guarantee you that most edge pkers (main) who do not attack you prior to being a target will off you if you skip them. 

Also, I'm not talking about players spec rushing whatsoever or whatever you're trying to suggest, you retard. 

There's always people that ask for fights and those who attack without asking. Those who attack without saying anything are what I term rushers. When it comes to target fights, i don't care what they do, as long as they fit my criteria of an opponent i want to fight. 

You're literally 0 iq

Forgot to add since i cannot edit, they'll also off you if you turn on melee prot along with skipping 

42 minutes ago, Like my kdr said:

You're an absolute idiot.

Great another contentless post, keep going boost that postcount!

1 hour ago, trihard456 said:

You clearly dont pk enough do you? I guarantee you that most edge pkers (main) who do not attack you prior to being a target will off you if you skip them. 

Also, I'm not talking about players spec rushing whatsoever or whatever you're trying to suggest, you retard. 

There's always people that ask for fights and those who attack without asking. Those who attack without saying anything are what I term rushers. When it comes to target fights, i don't care what they do, as long as they fit my criteria of an opponent i want to fight. 

You're literally 0 iq

Forgot to add since i cannot edit, they'll also off you if you turn on melee prot along with skipping 

So what you're saying is you see everyone who doesn't ask as a ''rusher''.

I think we're done here you are confirmed retarded.

4 minutes ago, Gretar said:

I think don't allow to skip targets if your target is currently attacking, what u think?

Doesn't solve anything, if I for example bring my emblem to demonic gorillas in 50+ wild the target in question will just off the demon for a second and then skip.

Having it being whether you're in combat or not is fair enough.

1 hour ago, Headchef420 said:

Great another contentless post, keep going boost that postcount!

So what you're saying is you see everyone who doesn't ask as a ''rusher''.

I think we're done here you are confirmed retarded.

I said it that way because you're too dumb to understand the point I was trying to make so I had to dumb it down for you

45 minutes ago, Gretar said:

I think don't allow to skip targets if your target is currently attacking, what u think?

Rather have the ability to skip only if you're below 5 wilderness where there are no pvmers like the thread supposedly targeted. Sometimes players attack you the moment they get you as a target but when you see them you have no interest in fighting but they attack you before you get the chance to skip. The outcome most likely is obvious. Run out and skip but that's just plain annoying and a waste of time to do. 

Edited by trihard456