Combat potions

This has proberly been suggested so many times, but can we please add super combat potions? It's stupid not being able to sara brew in bridding cause you have to use like 2 different pots after, could you please consider bringing these into the game?

JUST AN IDEA

I think the lesser staff have dialogue with Gretar about possibly adding it. There has been an idea amongst the players to swap overloads with super combat pots similarly to how divines got swapped to wooden shields. 

I think overloads should be eradicated from the game completely and super combats should be added at a somewhat steep price (10-20 pkp)

Good thread to restart the community talking about this again

Agree and disagree.

100% Super combats should be replaced with Overloads, but I disagree 100% with the pricing.
I believe that ALL Overloads should be replaced with Super Combats but x4 the original amount of Overloads that were previously owned.

^
This is because personally I believe people are going to burn through Super Combats VERY fast due to the fact that people will take Brews alot more frequently, and 15-20pkp simply would not be worth it when people have access to Super Pots. 
Therefore I reckon that Super Combats should go for 1-2pkp each due to how fast they're going to be used. 

Also to what I said about 3-4x the amount, I mean after the update if someone has say 100 Overloads, when he logs back in the Overloads would have been replaced in his bank for say 300 or 400 Super Combats. 

I think the lesser staff have dialogue with Gretar about possibly adding it. There has been an idea amongst the players to swap overloads with super combat pots similarly to how divines got swapped to wooden shields. 

I think overloads should be eradicated from the game completely and super combats should be added at a somewhat steep price (10-20 pkp)

Good thread to restart the community talking about this again