Random Reward Suggestion.

I'd like to suggest a Random reward from Skilling+Pking+LMS

like this board, Just rare items will be added By official RoatPkz, like ely/arcane/claws/ags's... players will able to donate to it too, by using item to banker, but they only can add 5k+ items, and owners will have to put some junks too like crystal bow and barrow pieces, btw roatpkz gonna add like 2-10 rare items weekly

Bank Organization - Runescape Miscellaneous Guides - Old School RuneScape  Help Random Rewards - instead of the bank of runescape.

• Upvote 4

I had to read it like three times before I understood what you ment but it looks like a more creative way of the bounty hunter drops you had on RuneScape back in the days. And not just with killing targets, but all killing all players and pvm/skill activities.

It's not very detailed yet but it would be good if you have higher chance of getting an item when killing, skilling or pvming deep wildy, higher tier skilling in general etc. Maybe weekend bonus?

Erm yeah, I like it. I don't really see this happening anytime soon though, but in the future; yeah why not.

I think RoatPkz could experiment more in general. Why not poll such ideas? And if it's polled positive they could also reverse such updates if they happen not to be a success.

Edited by Knasterd