This is for specific patients and id like to have a meeting with them, if you are one of them, just read the topic below

So apparently many people been having trouble dealing with certain matters could be emotionall or other triggeres that make them do things they are not supposed to do because it is repressed and should be dealt with immediately so you can not act out anymore and cause the other person any time of sad feelings by accident and hurt others spirit and emotion without their consent,

so for that matter i rather be doing my best to help with such matter because i'm experienced with lots of stuff and id like to share here some with you.

This therapy speaks about talking about what is really bothering you with complete honestly so you dont have to surpress it anymore and let it show again in another way and might be difficult to get rid with, so here let me help you with this. all you have to do is just ask me few questions that comes from top of your mind about this and i will be answering your question very quickly during my availability, so i know its rough for most people and i see through the cursing words and that and it wont seem to stop because somebody might or must be feeling bad about something and no one to talk with about it and probably don't know how to do that. so i'm here to help you with everything with anything i possibly so for this to work you must ask me few required question in this topic regarding to this  and if you all are good and having good times then there's no need to post here, but if you are one of the guys that are seeking help someway, i'll be your guy to help you out. so feel free to talk about your situation with me and i will be there with you step by step to get it resolved and put things back  to normal. and it wont be an open conversation it can be direct in my pms of discord which is the username is : #CHEF8774 all in capital sensetive letters.  If you're one of these who are interested it may be your right place to start asking these few questions that will take us each to the further steps.

Tell no one

🙏