Ability for Individuals to Host Custom Tournaments

Would add a lot of spice to the PvP side of the game to have player-hosted custom tournaments. You can go as simple or deep with this idea as you want, but it adds value.

Think same concept as LMS hosted tournaments but instead it could be a high-risk no armour melee tournament, or a just for shits dds/whip tournament.

1.thumb.png.956fc11d2ec4ceeff2dc8e4912547db6.png

Let people create "tournament kits" e.g. select and save a custom tournament that they can run again and again from their "tournament kit list". 

Each tournament kit list will have settings such as: items available to player in bank for equipment/food/potions/runes. 

592256993_customkitcreation.thumb.png.1d55c97575e7017aacffb784788422a1.png

You can take this concept a step further if you feel like making the coding more challenging, and make the settings allow for different arenas, with both multi combat and single combat as available options. 

You can take it another step further, and add flower poker hosted tournaments too. There's endless possibilities here. 

This could be revolutionary for RSPS and would certainly give streamers more content, users more community-hosted events (which is what this game thrives on). Imagine a 50-person ice barrage in max mage hosted tournament by smoothie for 1M pkp. That would be a fun time Sunday. 

Let me know your thoughts. 

Edited by artyblaze
14 minutes ago, Chef said:

That is not necessary since senior moderators can host it when ever they want and you can give them any amount of pkp to host it with your name but i think it must be 100k minimum or maybe if it were 50k it would be a good donation from you. so thanks in advance sir

I want community custom tournaments, not the 3 or 4 variations of tournaments we have today only hosted by Mods.

1 minute ago, artyblaze said:

I want community custom tournaments, not the 3 or 4 variations of tournaments we have today only hosted by Mods.

Sure I can go with that but tournaments aren't very liked by most due to the crowd and the time it takes.

I can go with also that You can go to castle wars and host events maybe you can revive that place if each one of us been able to host 5k castle wars game and then maybe you can collect points and the pkt you receive from it since castle wars is the most fun game ever.

Thanks

Your sincerely , Chef ❤️

10 minutes ago, Chef said:

Sure I can go with that but tournaments aren't very liked by most due to the crowd and the time it takes.

I can go with also that You can go to castle wars and host events maybe you can revive that place if each one of us been able to host 5k castle wars game and then maybe you can collect points and the pkt you receive from it since castle wars is the most fun game ever.

Thanks

Your sincerely , Chef ❤️

Agree - the problem is the time it takes + minimum players requirement 

>> Solution: allow host to choose settings for min and max player reqs and ability to start at any time 

2 minutes ago, artyblaze said:

Agree - the problem is the time it takes + minimum players requirement 

>> Solution: allow host to choose settings for min and max player reqs and ability to start at any time 

That would be great idea, I Fully agree and would like to see that on the Show.

Thanks for your contribution on behalf of me and the Whole Roat Pkz Community Ship!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...