NOT SURE IF BUG! ::METH PROBLEM?

Bump of Ket

I fought Mihuuuu at ::meth for 2 DFS, they were wearing one and we traded inside the arena before the fight where we both showed the other in our inventory.  I won the fight but no dfs' dropped on the ground.  Is it possible to change kits before/during death and return items to the bank? I have some pics of chat showing we were fighting for 2 dfs and also the kill message.  What happened here?

i think he just dealt enough damage to himself on another account so when u guys fought u may have killed him but the damage before that was still made by his other account meaning that his own acc got the drop and he probably just picked it up himself :|

or u know maybe just someone else fought him before and didnt kill him not accusing the guy just saying its possible but this will be fixed soon be patient 

NO REFUNDS soz :/

^_^

Edited by rawrdatank
6 hours ago, mihuuuu said:
6 hours ago, mihuuuu said:

Hello, I remember this fight today. What happened was I went unskulled a few moments before dying and forgot to do the ::skull command. Sorry about it but was completely unintentional.

peace

Okay that's fine! Didn't mean to call you out on it like this was just wondering whether it was glitched or not :)

Gf