Hello Everyone!

Roheat

Hi everyone, I just decided to make forum post to engage with the community. I've been playing RuneScape private servers since the days of SilabSoft/Moparscape using Hamachi to have fun with friends and spawn the items of our dreams. I remember Roatz from what seems like almost 10 years ago - which I didn't play very actively, just peak in on every so often when bored. Just recently after burning out on leagues I've gave it another whirl and I'm truly impressed with the progress Roatz has made - all of the fun and engaging content this server provides. Truly admirable work from the developers so hats of to them. This server also hosts a wide variety of characters and is very social - something that is seemingly lacking on the main game these days. I'm planning on sticking around for a bit to see what I can achieve. (Yesterday I've just got my first daily hiscores in single kills :p) Cheers everyone! - Roheat

• Upvote 1