New forums

Orbital Vsat

I think we just need a better theme and quicker load times, if your username has been stolen PM Yoobs.

Yeah, the dark theme has a lot of problems (Can't submit threads, post, etc.) the loading time can be frustrating at times. Once you fix those two problems the new forums essentially becomes better. 

Yeah, the dark theme has a lot of problems (Can't submit threads, post, etc.) the loading time can be frustrating at times. Once you fix those two problems the new forums essentially becomes better. 

Dark theme is sorta fixed now still working on it atm :)

I think we just need a better theme and quicker load times, if your username has been stolen PM Yoobs.

It wasnt but i just made this account and it's donator never applied for it but ok im super donor on old forums

Gretar tbh you should be more active on skype, i tried talking to you but u never replied, annoying? you could just say that. but i was asking for unmacb/unmute but i got unmac and im perm muted by mod bot ples unmute no point in making appeal if your not going to reply.