remove these guys

rawrdatank

ok first of all i know this isn't put in the right section for some reason my player report section is acting weird idk why

but these guys have been boxing eachother in the duel arena for OVER 2 DAYS i reported this a couple of times and it said it would be dealt with wich it hasnt i know staff is very busy and does the best they can but i'm not the only person who has told u guys this and it dont think it would take that much of an effort to remove them.

i don't know if this is even against the rules or not but tbh these guys are making everyone dd and misclick and they basically just do it to piss people off

http://imgur.com/a/1ours

Edited by rawrdatank

I have seen them also at duel killing eachother for pkp yesterday non-stop , I would like them to get punished since they were against Rule #4. Try to report them @player report section , so that the report would be accepted and show them as much proof as u can using the correct format. 

Edited by Bind U Dead

5 minutes ago, Bind U Dead said:

I have seen them also at duel killing eachother for pkp yesterday non-stop , I would like them to get punished since they were against Rule #4.

well they aren killing eachother since they are boxing and probably got their melee stats under 0 so they don't actually hit anything except 0s i watched them for over an hour yesterday and didnt see a single 1 hitted they basically just do it to make people lose duels and annoy them

9 minutes ago, panic2hard said:

Probably need more proof

m8 I seen farmers and did same thing but mine wasn't accepted because pictures isn't enough actual proof I guess idk but if u see again def take a video and post in reports 

yes i know but im not really accusing them of farming since they are only hitting 0s and dont make any kills im just saying they're annoying and are bothering other people that are actually staking trust me it happened to me before and 1 misclick can mean the end of your bank

6 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

the problem is that they are in combat so even if staff ban or ipban them it wont take effect until they out of combat

also since they are at duel arena staff cant kick them either, only Gretar can sort this out

can't yoobs make them disconnect or something that way they will be removed from the duel arena and then they can get banned when they log back in its just an idea ofcourse idk if it would work cause tbh by the time gretar handles it tons of people will have lost their stuff

Edited by rawrdatank

1 minute ago, rawrdatank said:

yes i know but im not really accusing them of farming since they are only hitting 0s and dont make any kills im just saying they're annoying and are bothering other people that are actually staking trust me it happened to me before and 1 misclick can mean the end of your bank

Basically they are bothering people and making people lose there fights at duel By walking on them or being near them? Lmfao but like mash said if the staff can't do anything about it gretar is gonna have too but should yell when dueling for ppl to watch out for those kids so everyone knows and don't lose bank soz :/ Some one did it to me once and I lost was pretty upset lmfao 

6 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

but i dont see how dding affects u, jus right click and attack them ur alrite then

only a retard loses stakes due to this

yes i know this but and im not saying i personally lost stakes because of them im just saying i see alot of people complaining about it so i thought i would bring it up but yeah i guess i'll just wait for gretar to fix it ty

15 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

but i dont see how dding affects u, jus right click and attack them ur alrite then

only a retard loses stakes due to this

Nah m8 its when they walk on top of ur fight and u accidentally click on that guy and the guy ur dueling gets at least 2 hits on you so by then ur either fucked or still ok depending on what he hits lmfao.