ik i should not be doing this.

Zach

Hey, my in-game name is zacharyyyy. I'm struggling in roatpkz lately to recieve anything. I have 6.8k kills, 3.5k deaths. My point is im tired of pking, and i've been at chaos ele hoping for a divine drop. My current KC is 1221. I've yet to recieve a tent, or occult. and the pkp items i get, i stake them trying to make profit for the better of me. All i'm asking is if anyone has a spare stat set for me? Everyone is now learning ranging in void is no-good for chaos ele anymore. Currently, everyone is using melee with rapier, which is very much so more over powered than a chaotic crossbow with void\morgs. But i cant seem to get mysel a stat set, i'm also losing motivation in this game. Ever since i lost bank due to my account recover actions. My bank was cleared when i recovered it. Gretar has said " Items cannot be refunned " so all i'm asking for is a small donation to keep me going, or a stat set so i can pvm and over power the others that are at chaos ele with stat, because i'm in bandos and i can't hit as powerful as everyone else can with statius, so i'm recieving no kills. This will be deeply appreciated and i wouldn't know how to say thank you for it. Let me know, please. :)

ThankYou,

Zacharyyyy