Super donor island

people who are super donors can go there obv, and maybe a fountain or something there which you can restore your spec from > very useful and would eliminate the drag of going to funpk and dying. 

you guys can add to the suggestions, would be appreciated 

people who are super donors can go there obv, and maybe a fountain or something there which you can restore your spec from > very useful and would eliminate the drag of going to funpk and dying. 

you guys can add to the suggestions, would be appreciated 

Support

GREATEST IDEA I HAVE HEARD MANE I JUST HOPE THIS HAPPENS ONE DAY

I also think that this new Super Donator island should have monsters same as normal donor isle, and the drops would be 2x better (increased chance of getting better loot)

• Upvote 1

spec reset potion would get more players to donate, and would be the primary reason to have a super donor island, it would increase the amount of super donors in game all together, very helpful for pkers, riskers, rushers, etc.  

Everybody that doesn't brid or nh would turn into a rusher, and that's not really something that people want in a pking community.

• Upvote 1