only scam that i will punish/new people watch out!

Graphics

On 2/22/2016 at 11:39 PM, Black And Homo said:

shit clipping

Not a clipping issue....

Scammer has two similar named accounts: let's call them scammer010101 (a) and scammer01010 (b), right so account (a) stands next to a player near Oziach's house and says tells them, "I'll buy your phats and bullshit from you." BUT he right-click trades them from account (b) which is standing otherside of the cliff near the monastery. So when the player clicks on that purple "...wishes to trade with you" message in the chatbox instead of trading the one next to them they end up trading the other guy and running through the wilderness to get to him. Once they've entered the wild... well the rest is obvious... 

Anyway my point is if it was a clipping issue then you would just literally run straight up the cliff face to get to the other guy and not get scammed. Easiest way to avoid this scam is to just trade in the bank or a safe location (such as chill, party, etc etc) and always right-click the person you want to trade. This scam is sort of similar to someone trading you then running into wilderness to lure you, which is common but that's not a scam because the person makes it obvious that they trying to get you to enter wild

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Game Support II said:

Not a clipping issue....

Scammer has two similar named accounts: let's call them scammer010101 (a) and scammer01010 (b), right so account (a) stands next to a player near Oziach's house and says tells them, "I'll buy your phats and bullshit from you." BUT he right-click trades them from account (b) which is standing otherside of the cliff near the monastery. So when the player clicks on that purple "...wishes to trade with you" message in the chatbox instead of trading the one next to them they end up trading the other guy and running through the wilderness to get to him. Once they've entered the wild... well the rest is obvious... 

Anyway my point is if it was a clipping issue then you would just literally run straight up the cliff face to get to the other guy and not get scammed. Easiest way to avoid this scam is to just trade in the bank or a safe location (such as chill, party, etc etc) and always right-click the person you want to trade. This scam is sort of similar to someone trading you then running into wilderness to lure you, which is common but that's not a scam because the person makes it obvious that they trying to get you to enter wild

ty for lure guide 10/10 will do