selena gomez

Kid talks shit on forums tells me to get on so I do when I finally get home.

Slap him 4-0 u can ask beenthru or hunny badger maybe dank was there too but at ::oldbrid 

Not gonna call you a slave or anything but u haven't even made me tele once l0l please pipe down. 

then he logs :P

No competition.

2w5szr8.png

Kill pics coming soon just wait on it 2k16 :P

Just now, Black And Homo said:

1. specing 41-0 31-31 38-31 on my tank like its nothing

2. freezing constant 33s with fire cape tassets on

3. never hitting a 0

4. dont care get cancer :D

why i don't play this game anymore, did 3 fights.

oh aii my bad 3-0 lol

bro I honestly don't got a problem with you but if you are getting slapped 3 times its not the server lmfao its you the fact you bring a dfs at first shows you try to cheat to get a kill on me but I still hit so then I bring dfs and do even better l0l 

Don't complain to me complain to gretar about the server 

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Black And Homo said:

1. specing 41-0 31-31 38-31 on my tank like its nothing

2. freezing constant 33s with fire cape tassets on

3. never hitting a 0

4. dont care get cancer :D

why i don't play this game anymore, did 3 fights.

u cant blame the servers combat system when its the same for all of us and we dont complain

42 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

u cant blame the servers combat system when its the same for all of us and we dont complain

^^^ 

39 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

lmao hes all talk

100% ^^^^ 

Ungrateful needs to give this topic a warning for some reason idk why but guess being protected now :P

I'm happy to fight anyone that wants to talk shit keep it coming 

13 minutes ago, King Lee said:

OMFG THIS IS PANIC2HARD THE KID WHO TRIED TO BUG ME FOR WEEKS ABOUT EDITING HIS VIDEO LMFAOOOOOO I IGNORED IT FOR SONG LONG HIS CLIPS ARE AWFULLLLLLLL

Lmfao my clips are awful ? Are you retarded you send me links to your youtube channel on skype to watch ur shit vids and then you edit these "awful" clips of mine and fuck them up with your editing LMFAO honestly terrible. I see you're another fake bitch that dick rides lee.. Shame. you also complain about this server more then me or anyone else on this server and always tell people to play osrsps or w.e the fuck its called lmfao but yet your still here dick riding your friends... Funny how you kids change honestly like bitches lmfao don't reply 

Edit:

"BUG" lmfao took you a week to make a shitty edit I didn't even wanna use because how bad it was doubt anyone is gonna notice what you say because you're irrelevant just like selena trying to dick ride and get attention lmfao. 

Edited by panic2hard