handy suggestions.

1st suggestion:

Keybinding menu

https://gyazo.com/db9fd51a98fcd9b16897404435c2c20b

I think that this option to will be useful to all of us, gives us the chance to be lazy and click "Esc" to close current interfaces. Also having the ability to keybind our spell books etc, into a key we will all feel comfortable using, this will make pking so much smoother and more enjoyable for us all.

2nd suggestion:

Original stats page

https://gyazo.com/a0c925567246fac0ebbb8ee5f7ec9043

This is for those people who enjoy the satisfaction of seeing all the 99 stats, besides this it looks so much smoother and less ugly than the current roat pkz stats page. this suggestion is mainly personal preference but i feel most people will agree with me.

3rd suggestion:

Donator icon in chat box

i know we already have donator icons when you right click us, but i feel like we should have a donator icon in front of our names in the chat box because its a smooth effect which gives donators more recognition.

• Upvote 1
16 hours ago, Ahmash said:

agree on the key binding interface however the full stats tab is useless cos this is a pk server and not many ppl cares about it also donator icon isnt needed in chatbox makes it too messy infact the word [Donator] isnt needed infront of a players name either cos yell is donar only

stats tab is useless because its a pk server but like i said my personal preference is to have the original stats tab because it looks a lot better. I think donator chat icon will be a very nice update, gives donators more recognition, yes yell is donator only but besides that we deserve to be recognised for what we have done for the server. Maybe change the [Donator] bit when you yell to just a icon instead? to tidy it up.

I like the keybind idea, (even though I don't "F-Key") but if I could change them to something else then it would be a lot better. I've used AHK scripts with some success before (eg www.youtube.com/watch?v=izrX0pHO4B8 ) but I agree it could be handled in-game much tidier. Support

I really don't see the appeal of the full stats page, IDK what you mean "satisfaction of seeing all the 99" because how can you be satisfied with something you didn't accomplish? Sure, in RS (or eco servers) you can feel proud to look at your stats but on here they would be purely decorative and waste of space. It would reduce the click area of the combat skills which I don't like. That being said, you're right, the current tab does look ugly as fuck (static-cdn.jtvnw.net/jtv_user_pictures/panel-91887698-image-bb31f7f3511b4a63-320.jpeg). It can just be remade to fit into the RS theme, eg. i.gyazo.com/880133e85b1f6a2c680e118aba86d2eb.png (borrowed from another server)

Third suggestion, again I don't really agree with this. You said "recognised for what we have done for the server", I hope you do realise that donator is a rank obtainable by anyone - even if they didn't donate really money because you can purchase donator tickets. This is good, but it also means there are so many donators that the $ icon you see in most other servers would just be a pain on here. It would be virtually every line of the chatbox. Would probably cause more lag having to load stupid little images next to so many names. I believe the recognition we have is enough, with the $ in the right-click menu on our names, special area, spec restore, exclusive items, yell, ::bank. If we needed more it shouldn't be this idea. Something else maybe

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Game Support II said:

I like the keybind idea, (even though I don't "F-Key") but if I could change them to something else then it would be a lot better. I've used AHK scripts with some success before (eg www.youtube.com/watch?v=izrX0pHO4B8 ) but I agree it could be handled in-game much tidier. Support

I really don't see the appeal of the full stats page, IDK what you mean "satisfaction of seeing all the 99" because how can you be satisfied with something you didn't accomplish? Sure, in RS (or eco servers) you can feel proud to look at your stats but on here they would be purely decorative and waste of space. It would reduce the click area of the combat skills which I don't like. That being said, you're right, the current tab does look ugly as fuck (static-cdn.jtvnw.net/jtv_user_pictures/panel-91887698-image-bb31f7f3511b4a63-320.jpeg). It can just be remade to fit into the RS theme, eg. i.gyazo.com/880133e85b1f6a2c680e118aba86d2eb.png (borrowed from another server)

Third suggestion, again I don't really agree with this. You said "recognised for what we have done for the server", I hope you do realise that donator is a rank obtainable by anyone - even if they didn't donate really money because you can purchase donator tickets. This is good, but it also means there are so many donators that the $ icon you see in most other servers would just be a pain on here. It would be virtually every line of the chatbox. Would probably cause more lag having to load stupid little images next to so many names. I believe the recognition we have is enough, with the $ in the right-click menu on our names, special area, spec restore, exclusive items, yell, ::bank. If we needed more it shouldn't be this idea. Something else maybe

I agree, stats and the little donator icon are a waste of time, the stats page does need some work on because it is ugly. Also you do have a point with the donator icon which will cause unnecessary lag and probably turn annoying after seeing it all the time in the chatbox.