Read Read Read.

what is best for roatpkz.  

5 members have voted

1. 1. vote for the one that you think is good

• first option.
    • second option.

Hello everyone, i with new ideas to share with you and i will be polling a poll for you to vote on.

I have two options, and you will be voting for the one that you think that would improve roatpkz.

First option :

1.change home location to camelot castle or w/e, and the ability to fight eachothers everywhere, only in some places that will be safe like duel arena,home,inside banks.

2.edgevillage will be a place for bridders, camelot will be for vengpkers and pures exactly like edge wildy now

3.some of you might say that the world map will be small,but we can put chaos ele at multi place where everyone can attack it,and also keep one at wildy so people dont have to camp ele in one place, this will give clans the joy to keep checking more than one place, also add some other bosses.

4.add kbd to ::brid, for a chance to get dfs 1/25 kills or whatever, that will make some clans to sit at 44s too

5.swap donor zones npcs to zomw good ones with same droprate, that willl give a good image to the server.

6.keep untradeables on death.

7.lower tent price on vote shop for 8-12 points since its price has dropped alot.

8.give super donators more benifits like ability to buy untradeables for free from the PKP shop.

9.add more 07 weps to the server.

10.since bandos/barrows are for pkp, complete  remove statius/vesta/zuriles/morrigans from the game and give pkp to the pople who have them so they dont lose anything.

11.add fury or to pkp shop,dark inf,upgrded wards,remove all whips, keep tent,reg whip, and ad frozen/lava whips.

12.bank tabs.

Second option :

1.keep roatpkz how is it now.

2.add more minigames like barrows and warrior guild for ddef,since it sells for 800pkp it will be good for new players to keep their pkp instead of buyin ddef for it.

3.add gwd.

4.more benifits for super donors like ability to buy untradeables from PKP shop for free.

5.replace ::funpk with clanwars, that will attract more players when they see these things on runelocus.

6.bank tabs.

7.remove ::meth,::brid, wildy is wildy everyone should pk at wildy no other places.

8.add kbd to ::brid and a chance of gettin pet.

9.add more 07 items.

10.add fury or to pkp shop,dark inf,upgrded wards,remove all whips, keep tent,reg whip, and ad frozen/lava whips.

Thanks for reading,

Add more suggestions, i probably missed alot lol.

@Gretar @Yoobs

11 minutes ago, hickory do said:

formatted so badly its not worth voting, seems like you've just put random ideas on each option.

although...

add fury or to pkp shop,dark inf,upgrded wards,remove all whips, keep tent,reg whip, and ad frozen/lava whips is a good idea

You didnt understand it then, they both almost share the same ideas but the main idea is to make rpkz pk area everywhere or at wildy only

57 minutes ago, peek said:

First option :

4.add kbd to ::brid, for a chance to get dfs 1/25 kills or whatever, that will make some clans to sit at 44s too

SUPPORT

6.keep untradeables on death.

SUPPORT BUT SHUD BE SUPER DONATOR ONLY

8.give super donators more benifits like ability to buy untradeables for free from the PKP shop.

SUPPORT

9.add more 07 weps to the server.

SUPPORT

11.add fury or to pkp shop,dark inf,upgrded wards,remove all whips, keep tent,reg whip, and ad frozen/lava whips.

SUPPORT, BUT SINCE THEY ARE COSMETICS THEY SHUD BE IN VOTE SHOP OR CWARS SHOP

12.bank tabs.

SUPPORT

Second option :

1.keep roatpkz how is it now.

AGREED

i like and dislike some things from both options but i voted 2nd option cos its best if roatz stays the way it is, pvp world doesnt suit this server