Combat System

I think this game is turning to shit because of the combat system for example. sometimes some people wana go stake but they fear that others will get this 4 tick head start on you the pid should be removed so its only %100 luck when staking and also maybe you should work on stuff that needs fixing before you jump into a series of new items added to the game etc.

i know alot of people might disagree with me but i went around and asked a few people what was wrong with the game and alot of people said "combat system" so i think you should take that into concideration.

Dont flame me in-game :D:D:D

Thanks - Free Pkp 4 M <3

Just now, Mcsaint said:

thats fine and maybe because people dont have the time to write a post but your aloud to think what you want not gona stop you

Have no idea what you meant to say but ummm okay?

And nobody ever said your not allowed to think what you want i'm just implying that the combat system is fine.

I think you raise a valid point. I reckon duels should start at the same time, as in both players should be able to attack each other simultaneously at the beginning of the fight.  This is how it used to be.  PID should only come into play at the end of the fight when both players land a killing blow, the game needs to choose a winner and only display the hit from one person. 

Currently it's unfair if your opponent gets the first hit because they remain one round of combat ahead throughout.  If this happens against me, I usually don't stake that person again in that session.  

• Upvote 2
6 hours ago, Orbital Vsat said:

Have no idea what you meant to say but ummm okay?

And nobody ever said your not allowed to think what you want i'm just implying that the combat system is fine.

looks like you haven't logged on in 2 years if you think everybody is okay with the combat, don't just randomly flame someone when you're clueless af moron