Swarm recruiting return of the legendary rsps clan

Swarm    loyalty is our strengt i hope to get some old players back to the team Bluegachueee whas also a member when we where best multi pking clan around on ikov we ended when server ended  we multi pk so if u think u can do it apply down here and we will see what we can do if old leaders join the server they wil get the lead

So you're tellin' me that "SWARM", which you were apart of, are now coming to Roat?

Despite the fact that there obviously was a decent amount of effort put into their videos atleast, you legit have just oversized red text trying to show off the clan?

Pssshh... Hate it when people find a clan on youtube on another server then try and play it off as their own. 
So ridiculous...

Gl being fake clan member.

Edited by Fancy Boots
typo
On 11-5-2016 at 0:50 PM, Fancy Boots said:

So you're tellin' me that "SWARM", which you were apart of, are now coming to Roat?

Despite the fact that there obviously was a decent amount of effort put into their videos atleast, you legit have just oversized red text trying to show off the clan?

Pssshh... Hate it when people find a clan on youtube on another server then try and play it off as their own. 
So ridiculous...

Gl being fake clan member.

no i whas part  oh swarm so is bluegachueee they ended when ikov ended we split ways and dmx1140 and gracie are old leaders trying to get them to the server  this is one of the leaders https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC90DdbpOboeBMU3MsL5NZ7A/videos also known as dmx1140  ask him if u don`t believe i whas know as one of the best merchers on ikov if not the best mercher on there but i whas also one of the best solo pkers in multi zone  i begon with RA team after 1month i joined Swarm with merkzz and dmx1140 and gracie i still miss them to this day great times with them 

Edited by tehprism
23 hours ago, tehprism said:

no i whas part  oh swarm so is bluegachueee they ended when ikov ended we split ways and dmx1140 and gracie are old leaders trying to get them to the server  this is one of the leaders https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC90DdbpOboeBMU3MsL5NZ7A/videos also known as dmx1140  ask him if u don`t believe i whas know as one of the best merchers on ikov if not the best mercher on there but i whas also one of the best solo pkers in multi zone  i begon with RA team after 1month i joined Swarm with merkzz and dmx1140 and gracie i still miss them to this day great times with them 

idk about you but merching has nothing to do with multi pking and you completely lost me when you said "the best SOLO MULTI pker"  ?

On 14-5-2016 at 0:19 AM, Rich Kash said:

idk about you but merching has nothing to do with multi pking and you completely lost me when you said "the best SOLO MULTI pker"  ?

not realy i used to fight 3 men clans in multi on ikov and stuff ofc multi pking on here is mutch differend 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.