Going to be taking a break from roat for now, starting to give me a tumor. Will be back eventually to annoy people again

Here is a vid for my fans (was lagging so i went edge pking); 

Also i lost my pouch which was quite annoying, it disappeared when i tried to loot it then my client froze so i could not relog, by the time i closed the client and opened a new one it was too late, if you are not going to do refunds when shit like this happens at least fix it...

Goodbye :)

Surprised u lasted even this long without prod shit. I thought u would've given up 1st day when u would come to the realization u can't compete. Grats, though. u powered through dying at a 2:1 clip daily for ~10 days, respect 

Edit: and oh my goodness hahahha. Hardly read the topic, did u actually make an edge pking video? God bless. It's realllllly come to tough times, It appears 

Edited by Kihfan55
2 hours ago, Sinister said:

bi

bye

1 hour ago, Why Gg said:

edge pker

jewish

29 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

Surprised u lasted even this long without prod shit. I thought u would've given up 1st day when u would come to the realization u can't compete. Grats, though. u powered through dying at a 2:1 clip daily for ~10 days, respect 

Edit: and oh my goodness hahahha. Hardly read the topic, did u actually make an edge pking video? God bless. It's realllllly come to tough times, It appears 

"without prod shit" your team pks in max vs welf pkers, like ive said plenty of times if we had matched gear you wouldn't have a chance

Also edge pking was pretty fun, better than being at oldbrid fighting a bunch of hidden alts waiting for a lucky spec on tank at 109hp, also I was low fps and cba to brid low fps

16 minutes ago, Killbob said:

Nice pking but bad song :P 

yh you have to have a certain type of music taste to like a song like that