Noob suggestion

What?

• Change:  "Oh dear you are dead!"
  • To:         "Player name just killed you!"

Why?

• Because someone just rushed me and don't know who, it happen so fast I panicked and didn't get a right-click on him. I'm not mad BTW, it was awesome. But I want to congratulate him, oh and also I want revenge too, but can't find the cunt.
  • Also why tell me I am dead when I already know that, helloooo 0 HP???? I'd rather know which mofo did me in, just like I enjoy knowing who I murdered, same for other way around please, you know it makes sense don't lie

When?

• I think this should be added with next update, but if not then at least within the next 7 updates should be acceptable to me

P.S. If you're the rusher, PM me for Rm, I wasn't ready... 

• Upvote 3
41 minutes ago, Orbital Vsat said:

To bad don't be a asian next time and see who did it.

Ok Dmitri? Sorry I'm not MJ I'm proud to be my race, which, yes you're correct in your assumption of it being Asian. Don't see how that links to seeing who did it, nevertheless thank you for your asinine response.

At least it's better than your suggestion of re-adding CCB, poor nub needs his donor gear back. Just stick to appealing your accounts and snitching on others Dmitri ("coder"), afterall it's what you're best at.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Ok Dmitri? Sorry I'm not MJ I'm proud to be my race, which, yes you're correct in your assumption of it being Asian. Don't see how that links to seeing who did it, nevertheless thank you for your asinine response.

At least it's better than your suggestion of re-adding CCB, poor nub needs his donor gear back. Just stick to appealing your accounts and snitching on others Dmitri ("coder"), afterall it's what you're best at.

Lol "Snitching on others" I haven't played for a couple of weeks because this server is cancer, I "Coder" wtf you on about you autistic monkey