Bug @ duel

So first i was bridding and had ancients on autocast. Then i banked my gear and went to box my bank (ags and 6k pkp). It was a normal melee only box vs zyzar12. The duel started and and i tried to attack him, but it kept saying "magic is disabled in this duel" i tried to change atk styles from punch to kick and defensive, but nothing happened. So all i could do was to watch him punch me to death with 99hp. Is there something that could be done? @Gretar

EDIT: I donated for the money today so it also feelsbad to help the server get better and then get f**ked up like this.

Edited by smashd
1 hour ago, smashd said:

So first i was bridding and had ancients on autocast. Then i banked my gear and went to box my bank (ags and 6k pkp). It was a normal melee only box vs zyzar12. The duel started and and i tried to attack him, but it kept saying "magic is disabled in this duel" i tried to change atk styles from punch to kick and defensive, but nothing happened. So all i could do was to watch him punch me to death with 99hp. Is there something that could be done? @Gretar

EDIT: I donated for the money today so it also feelsbad to help the server get better and then get f**ked up like this.

That's why you always record, they won't do anything about it mate.

rip bonk