SUGGESTION 4 NEW TOURNAMENTS

Since the brief implementation of the new tournaments which we all seem to be enjoying, i see alot of people commenting about 'Even though he won/has the title, it doesnt mean he's #1'

While this can be true in certain situations it made me think of something; What if there was a feature put in place that like the UFC people could 'Challenge' Whoever is currently holding the #1 Title for that category, and the people challenging get nothing but the chance to win the title but the current holder of the #1 title would have a their title defense wins tracked, and say they had 7 challenges from people that they won/Title defense matches and once they were defeated or the 7 days are over then they can cash their Defense Wins in for pkp

For example; 1 Title Defense win = 300 pkp

This would keep the tournament minigame active throughout the day so people can enjoy the activity without having to wait til the next day

I think this would be a really good idea, but lemme know what u think

• Upvote 5

I think this is a great idea, but maybe in order to take the title from the person who has it you have to pay x amount of pkp to get into a fight with him. If the current holder wins the fight half the pkp will be sunk and half will be rewarded. Because if someone had the title they wouldn't just give it up without having a chance at something if they win the fight. Great idea, just needs tweaked a bit. I'm not too sure about what I said being the best way to go about this, but I will read through other peoples suggestions.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Nyzic said:

Because if someone had the title they wouldn't just give it up without having a chance at something if they win the fight.

They wouldnt just be 'giving it up without having a chance at something' Hence why i said the amount of title defenses/wins against the challenger they have they will be rewarded a certain set amount of pkp for each one say 300 pkp so 5 wins at the end of the 7 days or 5 wins before he lost, he would be able to claim 1500 pkp

good idea and if someone does beat u and takes the title they hav to go on defending it too which will be fun

only problem i see with this is if u get ur mates to challenge u and they let u win like if 20 mates did this then thats ez 6k, so its best if the challenger has to pay 1k pkp to have a shot at the title

• Upvote 2