MADNESS

Why Gg

XD, I saw that already Meeks gotta do some ether level shit if he wants to come back. Then just like Drake, release more back to back to back. If he wants to hurt drake he's gotta go for his credibility and clown on his ass just like Drake is. SHIT COME OUT IN A WHEELCHAIR JUST LIKE DRAKE DID IN DEGRASSI. 

Also, that video was trash I CARE MORE ABOUT THE DANK ASS MEMES THAN I CARE ABOUT DRAKE RAPPING. Don't get wrong back to back was career ending shit. 

funniest-drake-vs-meek-mill-memes-06-640

Edited by Castial

not even beef

LOL, yeah let's keep it hundred this industry created "beef" is probably just a ploy to create more album sales and garner attention to said stars. There ain't no such thing as bad press, overall though I'm still enjoying this shit just like everybody else. 

I ain't gonna spend a dime, but I'm gonna find the amusement that's keeping it 100. 

Not rlly, Meek prolly making more $$ now than he ever has, this hasn't hurt his CAREER at all, his credbility maybe.

I ain't gonna lie though I like some of Meek's music, but he brought that back to back shit upon himself. 

Drake_Meek_Mill_Nicki_Minaj_Fetty_Wap_Fu

Edited by Why Gg

Not rlly, Meek prolly making more $$ now than he ever has, this hasn't hurt his CAREER at all, his credbility maybe.

Credibility ties into sales at least for Meek, Drake makes music for everyone since as he claims HE IS A SINGING NIGGA. Meek raps about the streets, because in philly niggas can vouch for him. Let's see if he does continue to get MORE sales after this. As I said earlier this ploy to garner attention was nice, who could take you serious after getting bodied over some beef you started, you didn't finish the beef and you certainly didn't come through hard enough to maintain the equal footing of the beef. 

Shit, I mean Meek still got bodied by those lyrics. If I was Drakes PR team, best believe I would do everything I could do to derail attention away. 

This just gave Meek the chance to bounce back. 

Shit, I mean Meek still got bodied by those lyrics. If I was Drakes PR team, best believe I would do everything I could do to derail attention away. 

This just gave Meek the chance to bounce back. 

That video was released some time ago, he had the chance but he thought fuck it I don't wanna get bodied by a singing nigga 3 times...