suggestions/bugs

prob won't be looked at because we have a developer that doesn't care to do anything (waiting for a poor excuse)

a owner that accidently made it where u can cap your login and it only appeared in yell/trades and said he was gonna make it where it would appear in chatbox been mia for 3 days but w/e

fix following

fix the barrage glitch

fix the lesser demons at 44s or remove that if u really cant be asked

dragon claw spec accuracy buff it

buff ags spec accuracy its really ass

add ballista/zenyte items (only suggested 3 times a day)

add more monsters in the wilderness that drops pkt/pkp items

add anti venom rofl i mean idk why im even telling you to add this back into the PKP shop

• Upvote 2
On 10/19/2016 at 6:31 PM, 911 airplane said:

you can suggest it like it has for the last 5 years retard so dont come thinking you are something special mate like they would listen to peasent like you taylor retard...

send me ur paypal email so i can send you money to buy a fucking rope you fucking misfit

• Upvote 2
39 minutes ago, Pyd said:

send me ur paypal email so i can send you money to buy a fucking rope you fucking misfit

Get a life retard i stopped playing this server i hope you can do the same and move on and realise how cancerous faggots like yourself ruined it for people i went back to 07 cause thats going to last much longer than roatz so how about you spawn some rope on the shitty rsps and neck yourself retard..

23 hours ago, 911 airplane said:

Get a life retard i stopped playing this server i hope you can do the same and move on and realise how cancerous faggots like yourself ruined it for people i went back to 07 cause thats going to last much longer than roatz so how about you spawn some rope on the shitty rsps and neck yourself retard..

eay my gorilla dick bwoy, u dont play rs either

Life has many doors ed boy.

7 hours ago, Reducers said:

prob won't be looked at because we have a developer that doesn't care to do anything (waiting for a poor excuse)

a owner that accidently made it where u can cap your login and it only appeared in yell/trades and said he was gonna make it where it would appear in chatbox been mia for 3 days but w/e

fix following

fix the barrage glitch

fix the lesser demons at 44s or remove that if u really cant be asked

dragon claw spec accuracy buff it

buff ags spec accuracy its really ass

add ballista/zenyte items (only suggested 3 times a day)

add more monsters in the wilderness that drops pkt/pkp items

add anti venom rofl i mean idk why im even telling you to add this back into the PKP shop