Drops

So as the i was pking for a week now in roatpkz and what really is pissing me off how people decide to pick food off the ground if they run out of their own and it just makes everything unfair.

I suggest making so that when you die only valuable stuff appears like dh armor, vls and aton of other stuff that would be worth picking up.

On 12/25/2016 at 11:49 AM, justfrost said:

Thats actually even better, we really need this because its really bs.

I think that is absolutely crazy. If you couldn't pick up items under attack, what if your risking and you run out of prayer and you have to pick up a restore or sanfew. The game of runescape allows you to, so I feel anything against runescape natural actions should not be considered. Its rsps, meaning runescape messed up when they started doing things like that so we stopped playing and went elsewhere to replicate the feels of rs pre eoc...or make it better. Furthermore not being able to pick up stuff under attack is not normal. That's like saying if I'm being rushed I can't pray and pick up my loot and leave. I have to leave my loot there because I'm being rushed.