ROAT PKZ[RSPS] | PURE PKING | CRAZY!

well pretty shit pk vid, sorry someone has to speak the truth.. the switches are awful and the kills are just luck. I miss some crazy dds specs, combo to sgs finish or something. Some of the kills are sgs spec 29, when u even try to use the dds u poke em lolz. Also misleading title, crazy?? 

Feel free to hate on me, just speaking my opinion. 

btw decent edit on the vid, get some nice k0s and work on the switches then you could make a nice vid. 

5 minutes ago, Capos said:

well pretty shit pk vid, sorry someone has to speak the truth.. the switches are awful and the kills are just luck. I miss some crazy dds specs, combo to sgs finish or something. Some of the kills are sgs spec 29, when u even try to use the dds u poke em lolz. Also misleading title, crazy?? 

Feel free to hate on me, just speaking my opinion. 

btw decent edit on the vid, get some nice k0s and work on the switches then you could make a nice vid. 

No hate needed, 

thanks for the feedback

PS, I dont see it misleading, you may not believe it is good, but some do. Not like I said "AGS DROP?!?!"

Edited by JayRSPS
21 minutes ago, JayRSPS said:

No hate needed, 

thanks for the feedback

PS, I dont see it misleading, you may not believe it is good, but some do. Not like I said "AGS DROP?!?!"

Well dident see much crazyness there thats what I ment by misleading. And you have to agree with some of my opinion. No hate there great video just bad content.