Donator shop Etc

Hello guys was thinking about an idea I wanted to share with everyone so

What if the donator shop get filled up with some nice items instead of just 3 boxes ?

For example

- Armadyl Godsword

- Tent whip

- Serp Helm

- Toxic Staff Of The Death

- Vesta

- Third age

Etc Etc

And also what if you could sell you're items to the donator shop back? Example if you buy Ags from the donator shop for 1000 points Then make it so you can sell it back for maybe 700-800 points?

Also we really have to make the forums more active as I already mentioned this but I take it up again. make reward for being active on the forums so people could use it more

3 hours ago, jumper19 said:

And also what if you could sell you're items to the donator shop back? Example if you buy Ags from the donator shop for 1000 points Then make it so you can sell it back for maybe 700-800 points?

People would use PKP to buy Ags', sell to the donator shop, and buy boxes.

We already have some neat stuff coming to that donator shop and possibly a new zone

Edited by Salad
12 minutes ago, austin jr said:

Agree with this, develop the donation shops otherwise the only reason people will use the scrolls is for donator/super donator ranks.

hell yea

11 minutes ago, Salad said:

People would use PKP to buy Ags', sell to the donator shop, and buy boxes.

We already have some neat stuff coming to that donator shop and possibly a new zone

Well remove ags from the pkp shop make it an donator item.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Xbrzh said:

Can't you already donate for certain items? 

ofc you can you can buy them at ::donate;

the items he's asking to add like Vesta and Toxic staff of the dead literally make them not 'rare' anymore as you could just buy them with a form of currency. The reason why Vesta is considered expensive and rare is coz you have to get lucky and get them from huge packages.

if you gave a price of Vesta's to buy from store that amount of money when matched with that value of pkpt on the ::donate store will fix a value for it which is not what you want. 

1 hour ago, Yoobs said:

The point of the boxes is to add a random element to the items you will get with your donator points so everyone and their nan doesn't just choose ags's and flood the market with them, bad idea imo :/ 

I think more people would donate if my idea get accepted :) but its all up to the staff team.

1 hour ago, Bind U Dead said:

No.

New donator benefits and a new zone as well as new items added to the shop should be done after the new client release hopefully.

yeah

11 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Can't you already donate for certain items? 

Also the boxes are just aids and worthless, 

+1 agree

59 minutes ago, jblind™ said:

More suggestions i love it #JUMPER19 (Don't listen to Yoobs man we love you);

but fr this is not a good suggestions soz

All good mate

• Upvote 1