Jumper19's Suggestion Thread

Hey guys I got suggestions to share :)

- Make an Afk zone that you type ::Afk to enter in for the people that want to afk instead of staying at home and people trying to talk to you and they just think you ignore them.

- Bring in skilling to the server stuff like Farming/Slayer/Agility for example if you max you're account then you be rewarded something worth 30-50k?`(money making method)

- Add Pvm tokens and each (monster) can be dropping 50-200 pvm tokens per kill and when you reach 20k pvm tokens you're able to buy something work 50k from the shop

- Add Flameburst Defender ( this item can be droped by King Black Dragon 1/200 (untradeable)

- Icons as I mentioned already but if its not possible Atleast make it work on the Pm so people can see you're a super donator via Pm

- Add honor points ( Every 12 hours when you log in you reach honor points as more kdr you have that more points you reach. ( add a honor shop with untradeable items)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Make a TeamSpeak For the Server so people can get to know each other more

- Change Color of Super Donators on the yell its same as the Donator one.

- Also make Toxic Staff Of The Death (Autocast) the barrage!

- Develop the Forums make it more Active by rewarding players to use it ( ikr I mentioned this 10 times but still want it to be done)

Kind Regards

Jumper19

30 minutes ago, jumper19 said:

- Make an Afk zone that you type ::Afk to enter in for the people that want to afk instead of staying at home and people trying to talk to you and they just think you ignore them.

No support 

- Bring in skilling to the server stuff like Farming/Slayer/Agility for example if you max you're account then you be rewarded something worth 30-50k?`(money making method)

No support

- Add Pvm tokens and each (monster) can be dropping 50-200 pvm tokens per kill and when you reach 20k pvm tokens you're able to buy something work 50k from the shop

Go idea PVMP

- Add Flameburst Defender ( this item can be droped by King Black Dragon 1/200 (untradeable)

Think that'd be cool and a reason for ppl to kill kbd

- Icons as I mentioned already but if its not possible Atleast make it work on the Pm so people can see you're a super donator via Pm

- Add honor points ( Every 12 hours when you log in you reach honor points as more kdr you have that more points you reach. ( add a honor shop with untradeable items)

No support 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty sure there already is one, not sure what ot is tho

Uhh not much need might make it look messy

- Develop the Forums make it more Active by rewarding players to use it ( ikr I mentioned this 10 times but still want it to be done)

Much supporting for that

Kind Regards

Jumper19

1 hour ago, jumper19 said:

Pointless just type ::afk and it should display a message when people pm you.

Not a bad idea but something that would take a lot of developer time and not something we need rn.

Pointless just make them give you PKP.

No.

No.

No.

There is one "ts.roatpkz.com".

Agreed.

Easy scape and not really needed as it doesn't do it in the real game.

The forums aren't meant to reward players by active using them, it's a medium for players to communicate about the game in one certain location.

Kind Regards

Jumper19

NO, THERE ARE ::AFK

NO, ITS PK SERVER.

NO, 2017

NO, ITS NOT 518+ ITS 317.

NO.

NO, NOT FASHIONSCAPE.

NO, EVERY1 CAN MAKE HISSELF.

NO, ITS FINE THERE ARE SUPER-DONATOR.

NO, ITS FINE .

THE FORUMS IS FINE LIKE THIS.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Yoobs said:

Okay sir thanks for you're feedback

48 minutes ago, Sandal said:

NO, THERE ARE ::AFK

NO, ITS PK SERVER.

NO, 2017

NO, ITS NOT 518+ ITS 317.

NO.

NO, NOT FASHIONSCAPE.

NO, EVERY1 CAN MAKE HISSELF.

NO, ITS FINE THERE ARE SUPER-DONATOR.

NO, ITS FINE .

THE FORUMS IS FINE LIKE THIS.

lol ok (sandal) l0l

4 hours ago, jumper19 said:

Kind Regards

Jumper19

1) Why have an afk zone bud when people will know you are not just ignoring them if you ::afk, as your character is shown sat down, dozing?

2) Personally don't want skilling on a pk server. No support

3) Don't support pvm tokens. Pvm is rewarding enough seeing as its a pk server. I would personally prefer a wilderness slayed system, which salad said he would think about and possibly poll, as its down to the players decision. Also this method seems extremely op. 10 ags from killing 100-400 npc's, even though they have their own drop table aswell?

4) Don't support. Will be inbalanced and seeing as we are heading in and old-school direction. Why would we need this when we already have dragon?

5) No imo.

6) Toxic doesn't autocast on 07 so don't support: 

Just my personal opinion

5 hours ago, jumper19 said:

already exists by displaying AFK on pm

cool idea, would have to discuss further

may as well just keep pkp 

no because we want an osrs feel, would support if it was a higher revision

Perhaps a little $ symbol could be added but could make it look messy

does this mean I could make an alt with 10 kills 0 deaths and get a ton of pts? 😬

already exists 

agree

its mainly used for nhing/bridding so idk if it's really needed

Although I am a Forums junkie I do not want spam so no.

Kind Regards

Jumper19

1 hour ago, GORILLAS said:

1) Why have an afk zone bud when people will know you are not just ignoring them if you ::afk, as your character is shown sat down, dozing?

2) Personally don't want skilling on a pk server. No support

3) Don't support pvm tokens. Pvm is rewarding enough seeing as its a pk server. I would personally prefer a wilderness slayed system, which salad said he would think about and possibly poll, as its down to the players decision. Also this method seems extremely op. 10 ags from killing 100-400 npc's, even though they have their own drop table aswell?

4) Don't support. Will be inbalanced and seeing as we are heading in and old-school direction. Why would we need this when we already have dragon?

5) No imo.

6) Toxic doesn't autocast on 07 so don't support: 

Just my personal opinion

Alright thanks for commenting

27 minutes ago, Tupac said:

Haha aight bro

7 hours ago, jumper19 said:

Waste of time

Yes

No

Basically a dragon defender

No point, who cares what status you have

No

Already exists

Would make the chatbox look messy

It's fine as it is, only noobs autocast

I mean, it's a free choice on whether they want to use it or not. I, personally, like to use forums when I'm bored, because people upload videos/make interesting threads

7 hours ago, jumper19 said:

No need

Pk server

Agreed, ppl who havr bad rng should still be rewarded

Nty dfs is good enough

no need ?

Runique copy just the pvm points lmao, nty

ddos more* bad idea

Basic so might aswell

No

Ye

Kind Regards

Jumper19