Sneaky Sneakr

SneakR

Hello i understand a lot of you may not like me, i give respect where it is deserved. 

you treat me like shit i treat you like shit im just saying i help a lot of people out yet a lot of people choose to dislike me and try and bait me to get banned becuase i enjoy trolling the yell chat so im just giving roat players a forwarning that ive started reporting players that are trying to bait me into getting banned because its starting to happen on a daily basis so becareful and take the time to read the rules it will help a lot of you. ps if you dont like me instead of trying to bait me add "Sneakr" to your ignore list its that easy. Thanks -NOTaRANT

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, injure said:

stfu shit kid you're the most cancerous toxic shit if i have ever fucking witnessed 

LOL see your another one that tries to bait me and specs and tabs because i killed you 3 times at risk and wouldn't rm you because you started safing over full. dont get worked up over pixels its not worth it bro.

@SneakR I personally think you only drink girl drinks and light beer, but you're Aussie so i'm not gonna read more than one line of this and still say yeah mate there fault for flame baiting you.  Keep doing you! lots of hugs and kisses 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, dxd said:

@SneakR I personally think you only drink girl drinks and light beer, but you're Aussie so i'm not gonna read more than one line of this and still say yeah mate there fault for flame baiting you.  Keep doing you! lots of hugs and kisses 

lolz when i drink i tend to drink spirits but i try not to drink becuase i end up in too much trouble. :) xoxo gossipgirl

3 hours ago, Persona said:

Didnt read ur just weird lamo

you clearly did or you wouldn't have taken the time to open the thread and comment get in line with my other fans please.

2 hours ago, genj said:

Didnt bother reading, ur a dbow rusher :pp

naw i only get my void n dbow out when im bored af and theres 10 clans havin a blue at gorillas and graves :) sorry if you happened to be on the receiving end of me at a time of 100% boredness. :)

1 hour ago, SneakR said:

you clearly did or you wouldn't have taken the time to open the thread and comment get in line with my other fans please.

naw i only get my void n dbow out when im bored af and theres 10 clans havin a blue at gorillas and graves :) sorry if you happened to be on the receiving end of me at a time of 100% boredness. :)

lmaooo are u genjs fan or something