Redemption Prayer Glitch

Ive lost 2 ags's to this but I'm not here to complain just letting you know that the Redemption Prayer doesn't work lmao.

on one occasion of this glitch happening I had been multi pking at Jad and I wanted spec and to regear but I was tbed so I ran into multi to die on purpose so I didn't have to wait for tb, I put on Redemption Prayer and took off overhead protection so I could die quickly, I died instantly but either after or at the same time my prayer just dropped to 0 and I didn't get healed, I was at 90 prayer to make sure I didn't get smited but I lost my +1 anyway.

On the second occasion I was edgevile pking against a dher we were using Redemption to be friendly and the dher ended up hitting a big axe I was thought nothing of it untill my prayer dropped to 0 instantly and I didn't even get healed lmao

idk what causes this but its really retarded please fix :a7e:

Edited by Hatcx
1 hour ago, P o said:

lol I just realised that if you get hit your current hp, you're not supposed to lose prayer points either, so actually it was a glitch.

I'm pretty sure lol

Yeah If I lose my fucking prayer on the same tick I expect to be healed at least.

2 minutes ago, P o said:

If you are 50 hp, with protect item and redemption, and you get hit a 50, you should die and keep your +1, so its stupid that you lose your ags'.

Yeah people are trying to abuse the glitch now, people at edge are asking me to use Redemtion.

Why would you even use Redemption if you have something to protect? That's asking for trouble. All that prayer does is heal you about 25 HP and completely drain your Prayer points when you're below 10 HP. So, if someone gets you down to let's say 9 HP, it should activate Redemption leaving you with 25+9 = 34 HP and 0 Prayer, and then you get hit 34 and lose your item anyway....... My advice, if you're not going to Smite, or use Protection prayers, then at least use Retribution. B|