Help your nigga Dar

Tupac

The instrumental he used in that song is from an old classic jazz song, with a little dubstep flare into it. And I have most definitely heard it before and it played in the opening scene of the movie " GET OUT" BY Jordan Peele.. But I got you a link to the original instrumental/ song of where he got it from in which came out in the 70s. and the link to the part of the movie where it played

The instruments used in the very first bit of the song are an electronic kick and faint synthesizer strings in the background.

there are acoustic drums, slap bass, guitar through some effects ,glockenspiel-like synth bells, synth strings, an electric piano, synth bass, and ambient.

Does this answer your question ??? "fingers crossed"

2 hours ago, king bicho said:

The instrumental he used in that song is from an old classic jazz song, with a little dubstep flare into it. And I have most definitely heard it before and it played in the opening scene of the movie " GET OUT" BY Jordan Peele.. But I got you a link to the original instrumental/ song of where he got it from in which came out in the 70s. and the link to the part of the movie where it played

The instruments used in the very first bit of the song are an electronic kick and faint synthesizer strings in the background.

there are acoustic drums, slap bass, guitar through some effects ,glockenspiel-like synth bells, synth strings, an electric piano, synth bass, and ambient.

Does this answer your question ??? "fingers crossed"

I was gonna post something similar with the original 70's song but that's not what he's looking for fam but you are right about all the instruments and shit that was used on the song, Gl tho I spent like 40 minutes looking everywhere couldn't find anything similar or remotely related to the dubstep he was mentioning sadly :/