Local out. :D

First of all can staff lock this topic after it's made? Don't want to give randoms the opportunity to say weird shit here.

I am Local Arab, Safe I Run, Qrow, Slo mo man and many others I have given my account Local arab out so do not trust it if ur messaged from it. Not like anyone trusted me to begin with afraid i'd give them a bagel with a timer in it and shit. Also i'm not Arabic/Muslim i'm English I don't threaten to blow shit up to hate on the religion not all Muslims are like that I did it for shits and giggles ye? 

------------------------------

Tired of staff delays a beta client was promised in 20 mins 3 days latter we got fuck all - Note: I'm not saying the staff team is doing this shit on purpose Salad or someone probably found bug or some shit before he was going to release beta publicly on forums. I'm just saying please don't tell us ur gana release the bloody client or other promises that have been made in the past if you cant keep such promise. 

Also I do tell everyone i'm going to blow everyones crib up but nah I don't really hate anyone on this server tbh I just despise people for the wrongs they choose to make for example I don't hate yoobs even though he banned me wrongfully thousands of times and Gretar made it so he could no longer ban me as he stated via email I mean he's human we all make mistakes we learn and grow as time proceeds I don't hate him just frown upon his mistakes. a lot has changed in this server and a lot still has yet been dealt with - AGS: Same stats as when SPAWNABLE same accuracy same old shit and it costs 4K? like fuck DWH hits more accurate and it's only 2k - 3k atm boost that fucking accuracy a bit. GMAUL: 700 - 800 pkt still same stats as when SPAWNABLE still sucks ass. Void still sucks ass. I could go on and on.

New client coming once it's released please Salad work on these small issues please for the love of god. I'll visit from time to time on Qrow or slo mo man or some random acc i just made for amusement but from here on i'm off for awhile, moving on to god knows what. 

PS
Dear staff team, 

Last I checked use of the word "NIGGER" was an insta mute back in the days so idk why none of you are doing shit about it I'm not black I don't take offence to people calling me it but others might. ALSO as a staff member you are looked up to as a role model to help with the players needs staff members should refrain from using words like nigger, cancer, etc towards players because that does not fix the toxicity one fucking bit. Also staff members should not be allowed to be involved in clans not like small clans that go on pk trips from time to time I mean clans like Varrock kings with Popbob back in the day or Lavish, legends, rot and w.e random clan that was made by an EGO that actively pk daily because clans that pk daily usually end up having beef with other clans which is why Yoobs for ex(Yes i know im using yoobs as ex a lot mainly because he fits the role) went corrupt he got involved in clans with Dr4g0n and Taylor which then lead to oh idk the day Dr4g0n flamed me for 3 hrs straight and then I flame back aka (Flame baiting) but I was the only one to get punishment and I sent and screen shot of getting pm from dr4g0n to gretar/legend via email of him saying enjoy the mute im not muted during the same time period as this you needed 10 min video of someone attacking you at edge wildy to consider it as ragging but when I attack yoobs on his alt account he instantly asks me if i want ban and he logs into his admin acc and threatens me and I attacked his alt once. Staff would rather have me shut up about this but gretar himself and maybe legend idk are too afraid to even admit to it that ive been emailing them evidence upon evidence about him abusing and they did jack shit they gave me immunity to him and thats it and for what reason? Yoobs was helping the server they say L0L0LL0LL0L Yoobs is helping server yes but dropping player count by abusing what about the times he tped tto his mates in wildy to help get kills etc or save his mates from dying by tping them out. Funny he leaves vets start coming back Ur the owner Gretar and you only showed me one thing Your paki ass aint got the balls to stand to his own staff team. Might as well put Legend as owner ik he would act.

Anyhow staff team #1 priority = PLAYERS your needs = #2... 

One hell of a leaving topic enjoy.

Read bits and parts of this out of all of it I can say this is a pointless topic, Second of all I do agree the staff team has gone soft in some situations but they do there job and get nothing for it, Show them respect. More punishments should happen to people that flame even if it's there clan members or not, No one should have privileges or treated differently from anyone on the server (Unless your staff) third of all the client will be out when it comes out, There isn't a date on it because they are still working on it and have no idea when it will be ready, Just have to be patient like the rest of us and stop complaining.

• Tupac locked this topic