Video of weird swedish guy without autoswitcher

This is just a set up. That's not my account, it's funny how you and your team is so obsessed with me. I refresh forums and this is what I see.

First off all, the mans name is "Byn Block" (it's a Swedish rap label). This set up was very unprofessional, and second of all I wouldn't (purposely) switch slow, then fast again, like, that just doesn't make any sense. 

Here's an image of me actually conversating with the guy you've recorded: https://gyazo.com/7dd5ce3bd17f8560a3040bd705ad6c1d

Look how he tries to tell me it's he had nothing to do with it.

Just now, Floyd said:

This is just a set up. That's not my account, it's funny how you and your team is so obsessed with me. I refresh forums and this is what I see.

First off all, the mans name is "Byn Block" (it's a Swedish rap label). This set up was very unprofessional, and second of all I wouldn't (purposely) switch slow, then fast again, like, that just doesn't make any sense. 

Here's an image of me actually conversating with the guy you've recorded: https://gyazo.com/7dd5ce3bd17f8560a3040bd705ad6c1d

ur ass nigga 

Just now, Aids Homo 87 said:

ur ass nigga 

Don't know who you are, wouldn't be surprised if you had anything to do with this also. You guys are so obsessed with me the fun is almost over it's been going on for way too long. I haven't died in the last year or so, yet my relevance is still on top, you can see niggas still care about me and this is the only way they can get my attention, by making set ups set

ting me up :joy::joy:

3 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Don't know who you are, wouldn't be surprised if you had anything to do with this also. You guys are so obsessed with me the fun is almost over it's been going on for way too long. I haven't died in the last year or so, yet my relevance is still on top, you can see niggas still care about me and this is the only way they can get my attention, by making set ups set

ting me up :joy::joy:

mfw thats u in the video you absolute clown

Related image

@Floyd bitch ass nigga

1 minute ago, Aids Homo 87 said:

mfw thats u in the video you absolute clown

Yes, I knew it, you were involved with it.

Very unprofessional, like I said. 

The account's name is a Swedish rap label, man switches slow and never 1 ticks a 5 way, yet when IT ACTUALLY is me, you say "ur autoswitching! U CAN'T 1 tick a 5 way wtf?!?!?!?!?!" I don't get it, which one is it, am I auto'ing or am I not? LOL

Just now, Floyd said:

Yes, I knew it, you were involved with it.

Very unprofessional, like I said. 

The account's name is a Swedish rap label, man switches slow and never 1 ticks a 5 way, yet when IT ACTUALLY is me, you say "ur autoswitching! U CAN'T 1 tick a 5 way wtf?!?!?!?!?!" I don't get it, which one is it, am I auto'ing or am I not? LOL

Image result for chief keef gif john madden

when i come Sweden this winter :skull:

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Floyd said:

Only read the first line and lol'd

who else auto switches dumb 4n rat

5 hours ago, Floyd said:

Obviously not me, but the guy who you hired for this job couldn't even one tick to make it SEEM like it was me "autoswitching". Btw I don't auto

That guy mirrors ur exact autoswitch tendencies ie: doesn't use mage tank (did 2x in these clips when I called u out) so idk what ur trying to say 

everyone knows u lie so just shut up this video is just to laugh at ur real switch speed 

1 hour ago, Craig said:

u died in January this year to me l o l.... and inb4 u say its not u.. why would a staff member randomly pm this on Skype after killing some1

cringe delusional rsps retard

obvs hickory btw..

god bless to these retards lmfao

You died to me on "Craigs mule" and I can't even see that broken link

Why do you say "deluded rsps retard" when YOU are the 6 year veteran. When YOU are the one who's trying to be relevant even after 6 years of not being any competition at all in any pk'ing style. You're a goofy clown everybody uses you

You dickride everybody, it's not a surprise that you'd let ur mouth pull u into things u can't handle.

Edit: I haven't died and I'm not Siro and I really don't know why staff would lie but why would they expose in the first place if they're not allowed to? 

"U died to me in january" First of all no? And even if, why would THAT be relevant 9 months later

7 hours ago, Team Selena Gomez said:

That guy mirrors ur exact autoswitch tendencies ie: doesn't use mage tank (did 2x in these clips when I called u out) so idk what ur trying to say 

everyone knows u lie so just shut up this video is just to laugh at ur real switch speed 

I do use mage tank though? And the guy on the video, he was in mage tank for the most part. That ALONE shows that you don't know what you're talking about

It's not even me but who cares if it is? How am I still this relevant to you when I log on like once a week, I'm only on forums and I'm never on to fight you. You're just wasting time you obsessed motherfucker making these threads won't slow me down in PvP? I'll still be the fastest switcher on roat and i've been that since I started

Edited by Floyd
3 minutes ago, Craig said:

lmfao can not be arsed with this retard why did u ignore the fact I said its hickory then proceed to talk about killing craigs suicide/stake acc. ur a rsps retard and u died on siro lmfao freak keep lying no1 believes u ever btw @Floyd

didn't read any of that I'm at ::Edgepvp RIGHT behind u looking to fight u are u gonna stop fake afk'ing? hahaha