Karimo banned// today Karim0 banned and mac ban for nothing wtf men

Karimo

but i told every1 i just say it cauz he things he the man so i wanted to let him think i can get al .. ?

and now i banned adagin today with karim0 and its mac ban ... so why they ban me 2 times and 2th time mac ? tell me the reason

so why they ban me if i just say to let a guy think im rich ..... and not to use that pkp to sell or otherthings ?

i thinks is weird now then bann 2 account in 2 dayS??

but never mind keep it i tell peoples from roat pk you can make pkp and votes free :)

idc i playing other server where no admin or modz bann without doing anything wrong . :) 

saying something is not doing something  :D but you cant know boys 15 years old lol

9 minutes ago, Karimo said:

but i told every1 i just say it cauz he things he the man so i wanted to let him think i can get al .. ?

and now i banned adagin today with karim0 and its mac ban ... so why they ban me 2 times and 2th time mac ? tell me the reason

so why they ban me if i just say to let a guy think im rich ..... and not to use that pkp to sell or otherthings ?

i thinks is weird now then bann 2 account in 2 dayS??

but never mind keep it i tell peoples from roat pk you can make pkp and votes free :)

idc i playing other server where no admin or modz bann without doing anything wrong . :) 

saying something is not doing something  :D but you cant know boys 15 years old lol

Ban this guy from forums already @John@gretar 

go ahead i can come again on it :)

Just now, smoothie is back said:

Ban this guy from forums already @John@gretar 

they ban me for nothing ... if some1 say something thats isnt a reason to ban and day after is ban again then macban so .. ?? idont know but thats not the way how admins\modz  need to handle 

Stop spamming the same shit topic after topic you're banned for good reason and to keep going on about it will not help your situation, also you're trying to tell people how to get 'free pkp' because you think you're a 'hacker' rofl using a VPN to vote multiple times is allowed anyways. You're nothing rofl. :D 

• Haha 1

• JBLIND locked this topic