Random suggestions

Just a few suggestions that may have already been requested (not sure as I barely ever use the forums) 

DH sets should be raised to 1k per set, having people hit 70s at 80hp and just camping the axe is pretty annoying.

Remove those donator zone monsters entirely and maybe add a donator only boss. Those monsters are literally pointless. 

Vote Shop Alterations - I feel like since CW is not really active anymore.. maybe some of the cosmetic rewards could be implemented into the vote shop instead? Or you could make the cosmetics purely donator only, would give you a reason to revamp the donator shop abit. 

Donator Shop Revamp (Complete) - Ever since the latest updates, Partyhats, Wings, etc.. have had a massive decrease in value, therefore also decreasing the value of the packages themselves. May aswell remove them from the game as nobody uses them anymore. Also makes nobody want to buy donator points.

Add Toxic Blowpipe to the BH Shop. 

Make pking more profitable, maybe add random statuette drops that you can trade in for like 1-2k pkp for those that do not wish to do Bounty Hunter..

ill come up with more ideas, I don't know if these are good or not as I've literally been drinking for the last 3 hours and don't even know why I'm posting this lol. 

Also so some suggestions I feel should be taken into consideration.

Edited by I d0wn U
  • Upvote 3

very good ideas i agree with almost all of them not the biggest fan of the statuette's but everything else i feel the server does kinda need a make over it's just very saturated <-- idk if i spelled that right probably not if you have an issue with it make it your signature :joy: but anyway i'd as well like to see some other quality of life things added as well such as crushing vials on the last dose of a potion [was already suggested] stuff like adding the toggle to call your follower maybe see if you could find someone who could do the osbuddy thing where your loot shows up labeled instead of solely just items even if you can't push any big updates you have on your list to keep your player base interested do like oldschool give some small quality of life updates and the community will stop bugging about updates so much maybe space them out equally between the big updates just something more something different something not so saturated @Gretar and gied he'll see it, andrew posted it and i feel like smackd will like the suggestions enough to mention it in the case he doesn't lel 

as well as a add on i'd like to suggest a type of achievement diary's pking related for some sort of reward all pking related maybe you need to get a kill a specific way  maybe a kill with a specific item or in a specific location or all of the above in one idk i don't make games or suggest things but i feel that would be very cool to have a type of achievement diary's that were all pking related and also an ss cape damn you gretar you have a admin and mod cape locccc ss cape i wanna see the ss running around with a blue cape and a giant white S in the middle damn you okai bai now

Edited by ml gudi
because you nan asked me to