Clearing Beef

Isaiah

New forums with lots of new updates coming to Roat is enough for me. This isn't the old forums because they were disgusting so just kinda of forgetting everything over the past bit. 99% of shit I had with people I don't even remember what started it, it was over nothing. Or they couldn't take a joke lol. 

A lot of people have been talking about clearing beef. Just in general dropping things and being for civil or even friends. I guess I'll kick it off.

Also, Pure NH tournament coming up! Start your practice ye?

Edited by Isaiah

Trust me, wish other people could let go of there beef.

well some stuff has been around for years and it's kind of hard to forget what everyone has said. I don't really ACT on anything (rag, dox, spam) just flame. So hopefully everyone can forget stuff and RoatPKZ can mature and not be so cancerous. 

Dox Ur Hippie

New forums with lots of new updates coming to Roat is enough for me. This isn't the old forums because they were disgusting so just kinda of forgetting everything over the past bit. 99% of shit I had with people I don't even remember what started it, it was over nothing. Or they couldn't take a joke lol. 

A lot of people have been talking about clearing beef. Just in general dropping things and being for civil or even friends. I guess I'll kick it off.

Also, Pure NH tournament coming up! Start your practice ye?

It's great you're dropping beef with those unnamed people, just people in general. 

Here's a question for you, at the end of the day what can you do? it's just different personalities clashing. If you don't contribute to the flame, that's logical and smart which most people won't. However if you contribute to the conversation it's fueling the flame bait and spam, are you suppose to just take it? I'm not the kind of person who will take abuse, I'll just dissect what you're conveying and point out where you went wrong. You say one wrong thing, and people will forever remember it and paint you in one single brush stroke based off on one incident, there's no way to resolve anything unless you talk with them man to man in a logical conversation, with an open mind. However it's unlikely to happen, we'd rather just send petty shots in a low key manner, forum ragging by going to each thread they post in and just shitting on them. Most of the people on here are sly about it, they'll do it so they break no rules, but it's still considered antagonizing if you're smart enough to pick up on it. Then there are older members on these forums, who I won't name that blatantly have no disregard, and will personally fuck with you at every turn. 

Here's my advice to anyone in a endless cycle of hate just don't give a shit, keep being yourself and don't stoop to anyone's level. However don't take abuse at the same time. 

Edited by Castial

It's great you're dropping beef with those unnamed people, just people in general. 

Here's a question for you, at the end of the day what can you do? it's just different personalities clashing. If you don't contribute to the flame, that's logical and smart which most people won't. However if you contribute to the conversation it's fueling the flame bait and spam, are you suppose to just take it? I'm not the kind of person who will take abuse, I'll just dissect what you're conveying and point out where you went wrong. You say one wrong thing, and people will forever remember it and paint you in one single brush stroke based off on one incident, there's no way to resolve anything unless you talk with them man to man in a logical conversation, with an open mind. However it's unlikely to happen, we'd rather just send petty shots in a low key manner, forum ragging by going to each thread they post in and just shitting on them. Most of the people on here are sly about it, they'll do it so they break no rules, but it's still considered antagonizing if you're smart enough to pick up on it. Then there are older members on these forums, who I won't name that blatantly have no disregard, and will personally fuck with you at every turn. 

Here's my advice to anyone in a endless cycle of hate just don't give a shit, keep being yourself and don't stoop to anyone's level. However don't take abuse at the same time. 

The God has spoken.

If everyone held hands and was Friends, Roat would be pretty damn boring Imo

Didn't say hold hands and be friends, just saying people don't have to be so hostile. I mean, a community without flame is boring. I just don't want the shit to get too out of hand.

sad can't give this positive rep... Just so true. I think the beef is what makes it enjoyable but what kills it is when people respond with no actual content... Responding to someone having a go @ u with a meme isn't exactly making a case for yourself. Responding with a witty and relevant comment or just a solid explanation to someone's insult is 100x more interesting for everyone involved and makes the forum' live

Edit: also, there's a flame war section for a reason. If you have a problem with someone, don't say it when they're making a good point on one of the real boards and you're just mad. Make a topic titled their name if ur not a pussio so they can violate u

Exactly lmao. There's the status thingy too and you can pm people tew. I get that tings may not pass away, but don't force it onto good topics or anyting like dat.

You only love shrimp on the barby 

I FUCKING HATE SHRIMP