RoatPkz Ironman ranks (WIP)

!Note: this is a work in progress, if you have anything to add please reply under this thread!

So over the years that I've played RoatPkz more and more active it has developed into basically the best PvP based Private Server world wide. I've been talking with a lot of people over what could improve the gameplay of RoatPkz and with some of them I agreed iron man ranks would be a nice idea. Pm's going on and over, so I decided to create a little scheme of how an iron man system could work on RoatPkz.

Note: it's a work in progress

1.thumb.png.4a82405703aea910b3a92c74e5633c35.png

2.thumb.png.fc77147ccfe15c36703daa1d8e8f7864.png

3.thumb.png.8b0197eed0b9a7a2b9a70ccf2d4a2bfc.png

Don't think iron man would have any chance to be implemented to RoatPkz? Let me know aswell and tell me why it wouldn't work. Also if you see any pitfalls or whatever, share them! 

I personally think it would be a huge addition to the other game modes, enjoyment of players and ofcourse epic content for content creators.

• Upvote 1
  • Nice 1

RoatPkz would need a fair bit of work done, if this is done I’d want it to be done correctly and with us knowing everything is naturally obtainable and the game mode has longevity. Roat not having any end game outside Nex and Raids 1 content for PVM places a lot of limitations on this mode. 

I think it should be done, but only if a lot of effort is put into ensuring it’s done properly. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Sinister said:

RoatPkz would need a fair bit of work done, if this is done I’d want it to be done correctly and with us knowing everything is naturally obtainable and the game mode has longevity. Roat not having any end game outside Nex and Raids 1 content for PVM places a lot of limitations on this mode. 

I think it should be done, but only if a lot of effort is put into ensuring it’s done properly. 

I agree, however end game content shouldn't be too much focused on non-wilderness activity as it's a PvP based server in my opinion. The last thing I would want to see is less reasons to be roaming around in the wilderness. :) 

• Upvote 1

I like the idea, but as of right now Roat pkz is not ready to add ironman mode. 
Reason is simple. There is not enough pvm content. 
You suggest that iron man could get their own pvp loot system, but the fact is that a lot of good npcs for gear upgrades are in multi areas so that kills the idea of hardcore ironman. 
Also there arent that many end goals for ironman. Only achievable ones are: Tbow, ely, nex. Can't get scythe or tumekens shadow, because they are locked behind donator point shop or mystery box (scythe).

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, witchdoc said:

I like the idea, but as of right now Roat pkz is not ready to add ironman mode. 
Reason is simple. There is not enough pvm content. 
You suggest that iron man could get their own pvp loot system, but the fact is that a lot of good npcs for gear upgrades are in multi areas so that kills the idea of hardcore ironman. 
Also there arent that many end goals for ironman. Only achievable ones are: Tbow, ely, nex. Can't get scythe or tumekens shadow, because they are locked behind donator point shop or mystery box (scythe).

Very good point. I don't think Raids 2 and Raids 3 will be added soon since it's a shit ton of work and Scythe & Tumekens locked behind donator points is simply a huge advantaged regarding the structual income of RoatPkz. Would it be necessary to have those items available for iron men to make the gamemode worth playing though (regarding it's a PvP based server)? 

• Upvote 1