Larran's keys have no longetivity

What reason to people have to buy larrans keys?

The rarest item you can get is an AGS and its not that rare, people max out their collection logs fairly quickly so there's no longetivity in the value of the keys

Additionally, theyre valued at "4K" but from the youtube videos I've seen they really net about 3.7k on average.

My suggestion, pad out that last 300 PKP average value so that it equals 4k average by adding some very rare and more expensive items, that way for people to max out their collection log they have to buy a lot more keys. It doesn't have to be an absurd amount but I feel like you could max out the current log in like 30 keys.

The reason why even weird miscellencious loot boxes and keys sell is because of 2 reasons
1. The gamblers want to roll that rare item, its like a scratch off ticket to them
2. Completionists like to fill collection logs

Larrans Keys fail to do both these things, so why would anyone buy them? Please add some new items to the table to rectify this. Dragon claws seem like a good fit, just make them 1/100 that adds a value of 400 to the average and all of a sudden they're closer to being worth the 4k average and it solves the above issues.

• Upvote 1
  • Nice 1

-1, We had slayer keys before and now Larran's Keys, played Roatz for like 6 years now and in all my time I have never seen the server so easy to make money, Larran's are well rewarded imo and the rate isn't too rare, especially considering all the pkp you earn per slayer monster killed, superiors and achievements from doing slayer tasks etc are very profitable

• 1 month later...