Clan Vs Clan kill pics

Matt

Hey everyone today was a fun day at ::Varrock a huge cc war went on and it was my cc vs "818", "Faithfulz" & a few voiders i guess that was a cc 

Anyway No hard feelings to either of them or anyone in there cc was very fun and gave us something to do I was able to take some pictures so I hope you enjoy them and as of right now 

we are 3-0 we died a few times but we weren't clrd and ik no one cares for varrock or anything but like i said was a fun time I really enjoyed it and hope to see a lot more ppl there next time or even get a ffa going. <3 

Also I got a new pk video coming out tomorrow ( no varrock multipk ) is in it but i worked very hard on it and so did the editor so please check it out tomorrow you can find the link to my new and old channel under my signature <3 ty 

302q5xf.png

2v2uneo.png

2j8al3.png

332wi7a.png

9a5kdz.png

We won out of the 3 clans I'm not saying we are the best by posting these pictures im just saying that I enjoyed today and It was actually fun playing today at varrock idc 

if anyone calls me a random or w.e for pking there but I had a great time.

Thank you Ungrateful & graphics for also helping to get people to ::Varrock and anyone else that helped <3