Staff Feedback - September 2023 (Promotions/Resignations)

Hello fellow members of the Roat Pkz community. The members of the Roat Pkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the Roat Pkz community.

The current staff team members are listed below for convenience. 

Note: Playtime is from the last 30 days.

image.png Owner
 Gretar - Playtime: NaN

image.pngSenior Admin(s)
SMACKD - Playtime: 52 Hours (+119 AFK)

image.png.7ce6bec2967625c9aea4c851cbcaccd8.png Administrator(s)
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 11 Hours (+33 Hours AFK)
Valence - Playtime: 13 Hours (+ 167 Hours AFK)

image.png.beff5b375dac0f28724ffbcf0220b536.png Community Manager(s)
Smoothie - Playtime: 136 Hours (+175 Hours AFK)

image.png.1e58b1f64f70a1b92eca078c2eb68b93.png Senior Moderator(s)
Fruitiest - Playtime: 102 Hours (+136 Hours AFK)
No Name Set - Playtime: 73 Hours (+78 Hours AFK)
Ex0tic - Playtime: 63 Hours (+327 Hours AFK)

image.png.c6f221e1ecbaff580f868e83d8b82778.png Moderator(s)
Fun Time - Playtime: 34 Hours (+43 Hours AFK)
Sinister - Playtime: 24 Hours (+49 Hours AFK)

image.png.cecc165cd3ec70bfdd01e2ce651aface.png Senior Support(s)
Necrofear Pb - Playtime: 57 Hours (+18 Hours AFK)
Mamberroi Jr - Playtime: 86 Hours (+13 Hours AFK)
Jay - Playtime: 248 Hours (+153 Hours AFK)

image.png.5939390d437b213a26042b121cfa31fc.png Server Support(s)
Missslayer - Playtime: 15 Hours (+4 Hours AFK)
Agswarrior42 - Playtime: 129 Hours (+378 Hours AFK)
Real Dozard - Playtime: 128 Hours (+73 Hours AFK)
Lariato - Playtime: 0 Hours (+0 Hours AFK)
Zuk Mej - Playtime: 82 Hours (+67 Hours AFK)
L - Playtime: 75 Hours (+636 Hours AFK)
DM Dicing - Playtime: 137 Hours (+223 Hours AFK)
Craig - Playtime: 92 Hours (+69 Hours AFK)
__
Promotions
Smoothie has been promoted to promoted image.png.beff5b375dac0f28724ffbcf0220b536.png Community Manager
image.png.beff5b375dac0f28724ffbcf0220b536.png Valence has been promoted to image.png.7ce6bec2967625c9aea4c851cbcaccd8.pngAdministrator
We congratulate them on the promotions!
__
Resignations
image.png.1e58b1f64f70a1b92eca078c2eb68b93.png Goat has resigned Regular Player
image.png.5939390d437b213a26042b121cfa31fc.png SniffMySack has resigned to Regular Player 
We thank them for their contribution towards Roat PKZ!

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

• Upvote 7

Congratulations @Smoothie on your new Community Manager position! 🎉 This is a fantastic achievement, and I'm thrilled to celebrate this milestone with you. As a Community Manager, you'll have the opportunity to make a real impact by fostering a thriving and engaged community. Your dedication, communication skills, and passion for connecting with others will undoubtedly serve you well in this role. 

Also wanted to congratulate @VALENCE This is a significant accomplishment, and I'm thrilled to recognize your hard work and dedication. Best of luck in this exciting new chapter.🌟👏

Just wanted to let the Mods+ I want to express my sincere appreciation and gratitude to all the moderators and above who have been tirelessly supporting Roat PKZ. Your dedication, hard work, and commitment to maintaining a thriving and enjoyable community are truly commendable. Roat PKZ is fortunate to have such an incredible team of moderators and admins. Keep up the fantastic work!

@Necrofear pb @Mamberroi Jr @Jay I'm glad that these are the current Senior Supports, to appreciate the work of  Jay, Necrofear, and Mamberroi. They have undoubtedly made a significant impact on the Roat PKZ community through their dedication and commitment. 

Jay is a highly knowledgeable and skilled Senior Support who goes above and beyond to assist players. Their patience, friendliness, and approachability make them an invaluable asset to the community.

Necrofear's passion and commitment to helping others in the Roat PKZ community are inspiring. They consistently demonstrate professionalism, compassion, and a proactive approach in addressing concerns and creating a welcoming environment for players.

Mamb I haven't really spoke to 1 and 1, but I've seen him in the community and I know he doesn't speak the best of english but he's doing well for himself.

Thank you, Agswarrior, Missslayer, L, Dm Dicing, ZuK MeJ, Craig, Dozard, and Lariato, for your outstanding contributions to Roat PKZ. Your passion, expertise, and dedication have made a lasting impact on the community, and your efforts are sincerely appreciated by all. 

Amazing work fellas, keep it up ❤️ p.s. Fuck you Hemmi mwuah

• Upvote 4