Yoobs, robes unbanning has nothing to do with it , gretar ip , mute , macbanned me for spamming his pm he could have easily just muted me , but you know he's the owner so he just macbanned me for no reason you honestly think macbanning me for spamming is relevant? plus if i would have never pmed you about you trying to take robes spot this would never have  happen i was joking with u at first you can't take a joke that's why robes is 100% better than you. You complained about him being inactive to gretar yet i never see you login he's logged in everyday in july he has been here forever and he was suppose to be the forums dev. not you.

Edited by Orbital Vsat
Edit sum

You're kind of missing the point where if Gretar mac bans you for regardless of the reason, it's his community and you probably did something to piss him off to an extreme or broke the rules. 

My advice lay low, and respectfully ask for unmac ban after you've shown you're a capable member on the forums. That's the only option other than quitting. 

• Upvote 1

I've tried everyday for three weeks to message him on skype.

He could sum that up as pestering, he's not really prone to answer skype messages unless it's from a staff member, or someone offering him 1k+ irl. Don't get me wrong he'll occasionally answer your message, but I would understand if most of the time if he didn't. 

More advice: Make kickass guides and get active on forums. 

Gl. 

I try doing that i've tried doing everything i could , unless he macbanned me for something i did 2 years ago when i use to ddos people , besides that i honestly really like this server obviously if i wasn't trying  sometimes  you have to pester him just to reply , yeah he does reply i've had many good conversations with him. Don't know what to do anymore.

okay...gretar is the owner he can be the forum dev he wants to. Yoobs is the forum manager meaning he MANAGES it. He might help develop it, but his main responsibility is to MANAGE it. Also, yoobs is busy with the new forums to login and also there is something called a life, so why are you crying that he has some other responsibility than roat pkz?

I didnt delete any of your threads, your completely irrelevant to the Robes situation and you were banned because you were mac avoiding and were unbanned by a member of staff that had no right to do that. How has that got nothing to do with the situation, don't try and start an argument with a staff member then cry when you are banned for mac avoiding.

• Yoobs locked this topic