Updates are worthless

Skimasks

When can we actually see some useful updates? I could not give a shit about selling my untradeables back to the pkp shop or seeing blue icon next to a staff's name. 

I care about pking without my client DISCONNECTING or crashing...... or actually being able to click somewhere on the minimap and my character not running back and forth like a spastic and not even reaching the spot where i clicked.

People are constantly donating to the server, and you think the issues that are biggest problems would actually be fixed.

Working on the client freezing at the moment sohuld be fine in the next update, the minimap routing is extremely hard to do so im not sure when that will be worked on. Gretar has been working on fixing combat for the last few weeks to my knowledge. Making a thread that has alrady been made 1000 times istn really going to help anyone mate.

9 hours ago, Yoobs said:

Working on the client freezing at the moment sohuld be fine in the next update, the minimap routing is extremely hard to do so im not sure when that will be worked on. Gretar has been working on fixing combat for the last few weeks to my knowledge. Making a thread that has alrady been made 1000 times istn really going to help anyone mate.

Honestly I can wait for all that shit to be fixed @ what skimask said but the combat needs fixing ffs so I'm happy they finally are gonna try and fix that tired of splashing on bandos or dh hitting 80 on me or constantly smacking 50s and shit when I'm on high win streaks man.. Getting spec out in tank gear and shit lmfao. 

• Zoradz locked this topic