Nerf Void.

Void has become easily the most over powered build in the game. Pretty sure it worse than chaotics. CCB and void hits constant 30s in 92's and adding ACB made it even worse. Seeing back to back 40's with an ACB isnt even uncommon. Its so OP it to the point that if you pray range, void will still out tank you. 92 is just filled with voiders, there's no diversity anymore. Not to mention voiders constantly rush with dbow and the restore spec makes this even worse. This could easily be fixed if anti-fires would work.

1. Fix Void

2. Fix the fucking prayers. Its been SIX YEARS.

3. Fix anti-fires.

On 28/01/2016 at 3:51 PM, Sinister said:

I disagree with any zone everyone should be forced to go into the wilderness if they want to pk and establish certain levels and areas for certain styles. Zones outside the wilderness decrease pking and activity with clans it slowly kills pking.

But then cry like a little bitch when they get ragged, and force a ban on your alt account by calling staff or recording you.

You don't want to fight a voider, they don't off.
You get ragg.
They don't want to fight you.
Ban.

Even when I 1def NH people call the "Ragging" rule on me because "It's unfair". Yet when people use 42defence armour tied with Vengance at 91cmb that has a hidden mage defence and can max 70's with ACB, that's not unfair? Let alone it's capable of hitting 35's through prayer CONSISTENTLY, but if you retaliate in any way to stop them and just get on with your PK'ing, it's ragging.

Remove the ragging rule and MAYBE your comment will make sense. Otherwise, add a Pure Zone. Pure's literally have NO WAY of fighting back against this. Void is too tanky, and gives too much bonus considering it's SPAWNABLE. The only way you can retaliate yourself is via getting Void, but then you've become what you was oppressing in the first place and that's counter-productive.

My suggestion would be adding Void to the PKP shop for 100pkp a piece, that drops to your opponent on death. Then I wouldn't have a problem due to the Risk V Reward factor, and it actually being worth my time to Pure Fight voiders.

At the current moment, it's incredibly rare to find a 1def pure @ Edge due to the fact that everyone is either a ragger, voider, NS'er or 20def.

What's happening here is what occurred when Easts was being took over from the brids via the raggers. They cried like bitches (Understandably.) on forums for months, and the response was the addition of ::Brid, then ::Wests

::Pure or ::PZ should be made to stop this thing from happening. It's becoming ridiculous.

• Upvote 1