What the actual FUCK (HIMYM SPOILERS)

Monkeyking

I'm still mad that they set it in 2030 but didn't go all the way too 2030 man. & I didn't hate the ending completely I liked how some of it turned out, but my idea of the perfect ending, other then going too 2030 would of been; Ted ends up with the mother; Barney & Robin stay married; and of course lilly and marshal end up together. But nooo, they killed all my dreams.

Edited by Monkeyking
4 hours ago, Monkeyking said:

I'm still mad that they set it in 2030 but didn't go all the way too 2030 man. & I didn't hate the ending completely I liked how some of it turned out, but my idea of the perfect ending, other then going too 2030 would of been; Ted ends up with the mother; Barney & Robin stay married; and of course lilly and marshal end up together. But nooo, they killed all my dreams.

Well, they did, they just didn't do 25 seasons lmao. I like the ending the way it is. Just pleases me more I guess. 

5 hours ago, Yoobs said:

They did an alternative ending where she didnt die but it was stupid towards the end anyway.

The last season progressed through just a week (apart from the 2nd part of the finale). Didn't really like that that much.

• Upvote 1