i tried everything

rawrdatank

so lately havent been active but i recently tried to get back on roatz for once and nothing would work 

http://imgur.com/LMpfO8V i keep getting this no matter what i do and no its not a matter of patience or something like that ive let this run and stay open for hours or even days at a time and nothing happened so i tried everything i could 

re-downloaded / re-installed my java

re-downloaded / re-installed my client 

i downloaded it as a jar/zip/exe file and still nothing i have no idea how or what is causing this

help me out lads

2 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

whenever something like this happens to me I have to wait and then eventually it will randomly just fix so I cant really help other than give you hope, gl finding fix.

yeah i know man i mean it happened to me in the past that i tried fixing it like this aswell and nothing happened but then when i checked like 1or2 days later i was able to play again however in this case i've been trying for like a 1 or 2 weeks+ already so i find it kinda odd tbh but yes if nothing works i hope it will just fix itself eventually thanks mate 

Edited by rawrdatank

7 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

try the exe client its in this topic, check Gretars post

if that dont work try webclient

nope downloaded, registered, and installed it wont work and for probably the same reason my client wont open my webclient wont pop up either it freezes aswell still thanks man guess ill just wait it out for now

6 minutes ago, rawrdatank said:

nope downloaded, registered, and installed it wont work and for probably the same reason my client wont open my webclient wont pop up either it freezes aswell still thanks man guess ill just wait it out for now

Usually happens when you have some sort of comp protection running i.e vpn etc

8 minutes ago, Bind U Dead said:

Have you tried to delete cache and redownload it?

tried and failed i even permanently deleted all from the thrashcan permanently and redownloaded it still the same screen

3 minutes ago, Yung Juvie said:

Usually happens when you have some sort of comp protection running i.e vpn etc

i don't think i do no i mean the megasync program works its just the roatz file/client itself