#sh day out ft. pissing on meridian more graves (18+)

she rags

2 minutes ago, CrowBox said:

please learn to post pictures without us having 2 click them, anyway what sinister said 5v5 runin at vents, if u know what that is if u know what i mean ;)

i am always down for a cc fight xD we got 2 members on

1 minute ago, Sinister said:

3 pics are multi kills where we had no members on. 1 doesn't even show who died. 6 Months ago you and everyone in your team was following jake as he HAD TO SHOW YOU around the wilderness and how to tank a TB, now you're a bigman leader. 5v5 run in vents, if you remember where it is :P

yh they they ran into multi lines l00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

Just now, Sinister said:

To tank you have to run into level 1 which is multi, i had 0 members on and had 10 man fallen in on me, grimskul1 died on a half, i got speared with most my brews left. Just unlucky.

You have my skype, message me as soon as you have 5.

bro idc how you ppl died l0l but im down for the 5v5 thats fun :D

9 hours ago, Sinister said:

3 pics are multi kills where we had no members on. 1 doesn't even show who died. 6 Months ago you and everyone in your team was following jake as he HAD TO SHOW YOU around the wilderness and how to tank a TB, now you're a bigman leader. 5v5 run in vents, if you remember where it is :P

Damn, they worked you, slapped you so hard made think to the past