Just now, Reign Of Taylor said:

you killed some1 in mystic rockshell legs and d hide top lmfao congrats

how many times did u die 2day :ph34r:

just like i did to you, after being piled and tbed i got 1 1v1 and your team died.

last time it was you this time a different retard, point of this thread is to just say you are nothing 1v1

13 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

lol no one in ur team can do anything 1v1 :P, all i need is a cc with average pkers and you will get beat everytime

A cc full of below average pkers (including yourself) vs incomparably the best pkers to ever log into this server

good 1 btw

edit: oh shit lol I said that as a hypothetical... That actually just came to fruition it was when we literally just now fought "#sh" and you guys were so lost it was as if you were suiciding on tele up lol cmon now :P 

9 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

A cc full of below average pkers (including yourself) vs incomparably the best pkers to ever log into this server

good 1 btw

edit: oh shit lol I said that as a hypothetical... That actually just came to fruition it was when we literally just now fought "#sh" and you guys were so lost it was as if you were suiciding on tele up lol cmon now :P 

Yet again, I am not in Sh. 

Brid I beat you nh I beat you.