Dox smh

Castial

Didn't want to go off topic, so let's start with the exposing. Before I posted this, I addressed him respectfully and asked if we could stop the animosity, he declined in a brash way lashing out through uncivilized words.

ye ragging pitch is begging for off retard.

BEGGING TO BE YOUR FRIEND AHAHAHAHAHAH ONE MORE WORD AND THEM PMS ARE DROPPIN

http://gyazo.com/a0a30d8ee9fce64eef7976e56d4f6d21 

After weeks of dick riding Jake, and meridian and just being a simple cunt, I let my boy loose on him this is the result. 

http://gyazo.com/d55b3be1b3704e039b96530b513f2cc7 

Oh, and the kid likes to ddos people. However the rat isn't a match for us regardless. 

http://gyazo.com/9362ebcbf724854798c24c9d3776e68b 

Didn't want to go off topic, so let's start with the exposing. Before I posted this, I addressed him respectfully and asked if we could stop the animosity, he declined in a brash way lashing out through uncivilized words.

http://gyazo.com/a0a30d8ee9fce64eef7976e56d4f6d21 

After weeks of dick riding Jake, and meridian and just being a simple cunt, I let my boy loose on him this is the result. 

http://gyazo.com/d55b3be1b3704e039b96530b513f2cc7 

Oh, and the kid likes to ddos people. However the rat isn't a match for us regardless. 

http://gyazo.com/9362ebcbf724854798c24c9d3776e68b 

you tried to expose me but everything i said you cut off the part of me mocking you and making it obvious it was a troll. Look @ the chat scroll bar thing (ffs) its always up. You're still nothing :D

kAM52HJ.pngljQyXG2.png

VfheKdz.png

EzEaPCC.png

Edited by Isaiah
On July 22, 2015 at 6:56 PM, Why Gg said:

54618460.jpg

Isaiah... I hope you realise that all that screenie of PM's show is your lack of maturity. Look at how friendly my buddy Castial approached you and spoke to you, you basically proved how childish you are.

I was pretty nice until he said he was ganna "expose" me lol

well after the first time.

Edited by Isaiah

I was pretty nice until he said he was ganna expose me lol

9aab33e1698c07969cf81c0c7845be28423f4749 

Yeah, it's called playing into my hands I wanted you to pop so I could just end you. You came at me with a weak ass retort about me cutting shit off, it's literally your word vs actual evidence. 

Honestly you're a joke. 

The man said he wanted to make a peaceful arrangement and you quickly brought up some old bullshit.

I know you're trying to defend your friend but you aren't even making sense. I was just saying he called me out for begging to be his friend but right after he PMs me trying to clear beef. 

• Upvote 1

I know you're trying to defend your friend but you aren't even making sense. I was just saying he called me out for begging to be his friend but right after he PMs me trying to clear beef. 

Clearing beef isn't being your friend you dense fuck. It means I don't want to deal with your retarded shit I don't EVER want to see you mentioning my name or anything outside of the flame section. On game you're my bitch, on forums you're my bitch, and if we knew each other in real life I wouldn't want you because my actual bitches are more useful. 

9aab33e1698c07969cf81c0c7845be28423f4749 

Yeah, it's called playing into my hands I wanted you to pop so I could just end you. You came at me with a weak ass retort about me cutting shit off, it's literally your word vs actual evidence. 

Honestly you're a joke. 

evidence of what?

Clearing beef isn't being your friend you dense fuck. It means I don't want to deal with your retarded shit I don't EVER want to see you mentioning my name or anything outside of the flame section. On game you're my bitch, on forums you're my bitch, and if we knew each other in real life I wouldn't want you because my actual bitches are more useful. 

you don't come to easts when i'm online lol. If I was your bitch you couldn't beg me not to flame you on forums. & don't even say "you get bitches". You're 20 years old and tried to expose me on RoatPKZ. lol

• Upvote 1

english-motherfucker-do-you-speak-it.jpg

Anyway, if he sent you a PM to clear the beef why would you even bring up the shit he said earlier? He was being the mature one while you were still acting like a kid.

If I need to repeat it again I guess I will.

Saying you're ganna expose me isn't very mature.

Also, you're trying to defend him but you guys have two different stories. You're saying that he was trying to be peaceful and he's saying he was trying to play me into his plan. PM eachother and sort your stories out ye.

• Upvote 1

If I need to repeat it again I guess I will.

Saying you're ganna expose me isn't very mature.

Also, you're trying to defend him but you guys have two different stories. You're saying that he was trying to be peaceful and he's saying he was trying to play me into his plan. PM eachother and sort your stories out ye.

What is mature is coming to you in private, and trying to make you see the error of your ways. They say the lord is merciful but also vengeful, I took the godly approach and came to you man to man, my first post had no flame just a simple promise. You chose to act negative and focused on ONE simple word despite the whole paragraph. 

I even listed my ulterior motive for you, lmao you really are stupid. I don't mind pointing out your stupidity hence what I meant by "exposing you", by playing into my hands you acted in a immature way so I let you have it from all directions like I promised you. 

Edited by Castial

What is mature is coming to you in private, and trying to make you see the error of your ways. They say the lord is merciful but also vengeful, I took the godly approach and came to you man to man, my first post had no flame just a simple promise. You chose to act negative and focused on ONE simple word despite the whole paragraph. 

I even listed my ulterior motive for you, lmao you really are stupid. I don't mind pointing out your stupidity hence what I meant by "exposing you", by playing into my hands you acted in a immature way so I let you have it from all directions like I promised you. 

I don't have error in my ways. You're just scared because you're really easy and Pitch can't come rag for you anymore. I'll keep clearing you and Why GG and you will keep being 20 years old "exposing" people on RoatPKZ. I focused on that "ONE WORD" because you threatened me. If anyone has growing up, it's you. Get a job. Move out. Put your grammar and spelling to use and write a beautiful suicide note.

• Upvote 1

I don't have error in my ways. You're just scared because you're really easy and Pitch can't come rag for you anymore. I'll keep clearing you and Why GG and you will keep being 20 years old "exposing" people on RoatPKZ. I focused on that "ONE WORD" because you threatened me. If anyone has growing up, it's you. Get a job. Move out. Put your grammar and spelling to use and write a beautiful suicide note.

You spam all over the forums, your posts aren't contributing or helpful you sound like a retard more than 50 percent of the time. Clearing us? the whole point of this thread was showing you're not a threat and you've begged for him to off and for my friendship on numerous occasions. It's funny how you constantly mention my age, I mean I could say something like you're 16, probably hasn't dropped his balls, grown pubes, high school freshmen who hasn't seen a pair of tits other than his own mother. Probably doesn't make it true, so don't assume I don't have a job even when I told you before I do. 

You talk about being mature yet you just told me to go kill myself, if anyone is invested in this shit to much it's you. I don't even need to expose you, Dox does it to himself. 

"Hey Castial, hows it's going? need help bro?" 

Shits annoying, because I know you're not sincere when you take a jab at me on forums. 

You blithering gaudy brown nosing cunt. 

this-is-when-you-get-the-fuck-out.jpg

You spam all over the forums, your posts aren't contributing or helpful you sound like a retard more than 50 percent of the time. Clearing us? the whole point of this thread was showing you're not a threat and you've begged for him to off and for my friendship on numerous occasions. It's funny how you constantly mention my age, I mean I could say something like you're 16, probably hasn't dropped his balls, grown pubes, high school freshmen who hasn't seen a pair of tits other than his own mother. Probably doesn't make it true, so don't assume I don't have a job even when I told you before I do. 

You talk about being mature yet you just told me to go kill myself, if anyone is invested in this shit to much it's you. I don't even need to expose you, Dox does it to himself. 

"Hey Castial, hows it's going? need help bro?" 

Shits annoying, because I know you're not sincere when you take a jab at me on forums. 

You blithering gaudy brown nosing cunt. 

this-is-when-you-get-the-fuck-out.jpg

I have never begged for off. I'd rather sit with you at ::safezone. You forgot to scroll far enough up to hide me saying "........................................" because it give it away that it was a troll. 

You are on forums 80% of the day, you don't have a job. 

& PLEASE DONT TELL ME YOU'RE QUOTING ME LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

• Upvote 1

I have never begged for off. I'd rather sit with you at ::safezone. You forgot to scroll far enough up to hide me saying "........................................" because it give it away that it was a troll. 

You are on forums 80% of the day, you don't have a job. 

& PLEASE DONT TELL ME YOU'RE QUOTING ME LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Troll means you said that with the intention of making me mad, but I'm not retarded enough to get mad at something (Whatever the fuck you said) let alone retarded enough to say a retarded joke no one laughed at it. 

That's funny, since your activity goes beyond 2 days total cumulative like mine. 

55851323.jpg

Troll means you said that with the intention of making me mad, but I'm not retarded enough to get mad at something (Whatever the fuck you said) let alone retarded enough to say a retarded joke no one laughed at it. 

That's funny, since your activity goes beyond 2 days total cumulative like mine. 

55851323.jpg

sorry maybe the word I was looking for was sarcastic. 

• Upvote 1

I find it quite funny everyone is calling each other little boys/girls when really a sentence such as - "You'r a 90 year old virgin Fuck Twat" No one has said this I just made it up but a sentence such as this is a statement based on ignorance and stupidity and you currently have no facts to support you'r current claim of this person being a little boy virgin girl or w/e you say "Why gg" is a little boy so once someone receives valid confirmation of this with legit facts to prove he is a little boy people might start believing you. (No I don't give a damn about any of you TBH not taking sides or shit like that) But when you say someone is something no job or w/e I expect valid evidence to be provided with that statement to further prove you'r bloody claim.

Also the Runescape definition of cleared consist of - "Making a player leave a certain area for an x amount of time" Thus saying this kids such as ur self say "name" Clured from ::wests or w/e bs you say now a days how do you know you cleared them? What if they had something to do IRL so once again please provide supporting facts to prove you'r claim of you clearing them and they have not gone to do dished take trash out or w/e.

I'm done here now so honestly you'r all making ignorant comments towards other players, don't try to prove me wrong as I shall be expecting facts with u'r claim. Thank you for reading.

I thought you quit and I'm the random when you started only 9 months ago according to your QUITTING thread. Can't leave roatz can you? Glad to see you're back.

Are you dumb? Ofc you can't read my topic thread I will be on the forums but not on the server. Dumb Random, keep it shut you're nothing. All you do is spam on threads .