mfw niggas say they're "the best"

11 hours ago, JJ said:

you killed no namers xD but nice vid :P - r u #gsltn?

no1 is good on roat, and the people who have egos on here dont fight me on their mains. The only person whom I fought on their main with an ego was cya/desert ship the arab and i 5-0d or 6-0d him

Edited by Kihfan55
44 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

no1 is good on roat, and the people who have egos on here dont fight me on their mains. The only person whom I fought on their main with an ego was cya/desert ship the arab and i 5-0d or 6-0d him

Bo3 me for account matched gear? 

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, GSLTN said:

Bo3 me for account matched gear? 

What's our life time score? Ur even typing on ur alt FORUM acc because ur nervous about piping lol

To answer ur question:

1. doubt u have an acc with equal worth to spy network lmfao (1.6k kills with 8 kdr)

2. What would 2-3 fights prove? I'd rather just upload clips of u looking lost in our fights which I'm sure would prove more than making someone tab twice

1 hour ago, Kihfan55 said:

What's our life time score? Ur even typing on ur alt FORUM acc because ur nervous about piping lol

To answer ur question:

1. doubt u have an acc with equal worth to spy network lmfao (1.6k kills with 8 kdr)

2. What would 2-3 fights prove? I'd rather just upload clips of u looking lost in our fights which I'm sure would prove more than making someone tab twice

My main one is content restricted atm and everyone knows who I am but good one anyway, I could easily if I wasn't lazy and like I said it would be matched gear so you it wouldn't be unfair.

if you don't want to just say